Sexuality Thread

Hey there, here’s where you can safely say your sexuality.

Comment what it is, what it means, and how you found out.

10 Likes

Bisexual- where you like guys and girl
I find out in 6th grade cuz i felt attractive to girl in a like like way. I did tell my parents when i found out and they accepted me. I didnt come out until this year to everybody.

1 Like

@Skyyyye @episodemichi @SpookySherry @PropertyofNae @annie.episode_4 @ephialtes @Phoenix_11037 @atlantagrey @Danielle318

2 Likes

I honestly thought I knew but I’m confused as hell :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I’m straight :sob: idk what to say. I only like guys :blush:

5 Likes

Welp. Might as well.

I could just give an entire list of stuff and put everything I identify with but I don’t wanna be that dramatic and give 6 terms lol

First of all Pansexual
Pan- means all. So pansexual is defined as the attraction to anyone, no matter the gender. It’s basically just not seeing gender as a factor in a relationship
Second of all (this one is more questioning and I’m kinda awkward about it but)
Demigirl
Demi- means half. Demigirl is pretty much feeling somewhat but not like fully female if that makes sense? Like here

pic

where female would be at the top and agender being at the bottom, I’m somewhere in the pink-ish white in the middle if that makes sense :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

and that’s on LGBTea

2 Likes

Me too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know tbh, and I kind of don’t want to know.

2 Likes

Straight.
As a kid (before 2016 when gay marriage was legalized) I had NO IDEA that being gay was a thing. When I first heard about the first gay marriage, I was so shocked and confused. I thought everybody was just naturally attracted to the opposite sex. I just didn’t know the LGBTQ+ community existed at all. Oh my gosh, I was very, very clueless. :sweat_smile::joy:(Don’t worry, I’m not homophobic. I’m completely fine and accepting of it. You love who you love.)

8 Likes

I’m heterosexual, but I’m an LGBTQIA+ ally

3 Likes

Bisexual with greater attraction to girls

2 Likes

I thought I was bi, but turns out I’m straight :grimacing:

4 Likes

Bruh idfk what I even am, I think I’m straight, but I like simp for girls on TV like guys do. But uh- yeah? Quite confused.

6 Likes

I don’t know what to say, I’m just a boring straight girl. You all are so unique :sob::two_hearts:

4 Likes

honestly, i’ve always thought i was straight. i never had any feelings towards a girl. ever since i was little (like 5-7 years old), i had a crush on this cute guy and he liked me back. we would always hang out and idk i guess from that time it made me who i am rn. i’m 15 rn btw haha. but yeah i’m straight and only attracted to boys.

1 Like

Proud bisexual :bi_flag:

When I was younger (like 5 years old or something) , I was already attracted to girls, but I just didn’t realize it. It sounds stupid, but it’s true.
In 2017/2018, I learned more about the LGBTQ+ community. Of course I already knew that people can be attracted to the same gender and I didn’t care, but now I learned more about different sexualities (and genders). It made me question about my sexuality and realize that I always was into girls, even before I was interested in boys. So, I concluded that I was bisexual :blush:

1 Like

Straight, but I support :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

Nice. :)

3 Likes

Shouldn’t everyone?

2 Likes