Sexuality thread🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈❤️

Here’s a safe place to talk about your sexuality! You can talk about when, how, and to who you came out/came out to! (if that makes sense😅)

No homophobia.
No insults
No attacking
Be kind to people who are curious
Just love y’all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

straight

8 Likes

Ok here you go :sweat_smile:

Well I think Figured out that I was bi around 2 years ago because I had a crush on a girl I saw at school turns out she was straight :sweat_smile: but I never admitted that I had a crush on her so I kept it to myself plus I never told anyone this all I said was that I am bi

Then around a month ago I was a little bit confused about my sexuality I kept on saying I am attracted to girls but I’m more attracted to men then girls/women
But then a lot of people gave me good advice and for that I say thank you so much so Much finally figured out that I’m both Bisexual and Pansexual if you want to say that :sweat_smile:

I did come out to my family and they were proud of me and I thought that they wouldn’t but they said that they are not homophobic they will support me no matter what even if it gets to the point that I am not attracted to anyone they would still support me :sweat_smile: even all my friends support me it was difficult to come out but I took a deep breath and ripped the bandage off :joy:

9 Likes

To be honest, I never even had a confusion :relieved:, I had a teeny tiny bit crush on a boy when I was 10, and I see girls as friends :white_heart: so well I think I’m clearly Straight

5 Likes

I am also straight. I always knew that I was straight. I could tell if a girl was beautiful, but don’t feel s*xual attracted to them. I only see them as friends. But I am a big supporter of the LGBTQ-community.

4 Likes

Yeah me too, I’m straight but I support LGBTQ+ community too

3 Likes

I kinda just generally identify as queer but if i had to put a label on it I’d say I probably most closely relate to bi! The only people i don’t see myself being with is someone who isn’t also LGBTQ not because im not attracted to them but because for me having someone who relates to and understands my experience at least to some extent without me having to explain it is super important in a relationship. I’m also demisexual which i personally like to specify because even though it’s on ace spectrum I view myself as a sexual being so i always say demisexual and never ace, but that’s just my personal preference.

3 Likes

Am straight

1 Like

Straight/Heterosexual

1 Like

I always knew I liked girl’s. I had a couple crushes here and there. I was in deniel because I was more attracted to boys. I’m bi. Never told anyone, when anyone would ask my sexuality I would say straight but that was far from the truth.

6 Likes

i’m pansexual!
edit: i ended up coming to my best friend FIRST while i was at work lol. she made a joke about hiding her “pots and PANS” the next time i come over

4 Likes

Not sure yet, I know I’m not part of the LGBTQ…but I support everyone who is!

3 Likes

I’m bi-asexual well I guess really don’t have a preference
I haven’t told most of my fam I don’t plan to :face_with_head_bandage:
except my sister my cousin sister and my dog are the only ones who know

5 Likes

I’m straight but support all of the LGBTQ+ members! i’m getting pride shoes for my birthday so people know i’m an ally <3

4 Likes

Pansexual I loved my best friend 3 years ago

1 Like

That’s a super cool sexuality! And definitely don’t feel pressured to come out. I hope your sister, cousin, and dog are awesome in supporting you!

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like