Sezzle's Graphics Workshop! - OPEN

Background 1:
A spy hangout, something modern and a bit like the one you did but more for spies.
Background 2:
An exterior of a skyscraper that could be a spy head quarters, also (only if you can) could it say The A.T.A bank somewhere on the skyscraper.
Thanks so much! Your work is amazing by the way! :blush: :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I would like to request an overlay of a white plane plz. And two different coloured suitcases.

1 Like

Sure

Hi, I’d like to request a cover.

Char details:

Skin: Light.
Brow: Defined Natural .
Hair: Straight (Black).
Eye: Upturned Bold (Black).
Face: Oval.
Nose: Soft Natural.
Lips: Classic Slender.

Outfit:

Top: Black Peasant Shirt.
Bottom: Music Video Sparkle Black Tights
Footwear: Calf Boots Black.
Accesories: None.

The character looks like this

Background:

“INT. ON ROCK CONCERT STAGE - NIGHT” and
“EXT. JUVIE ROOFTOP - NIGHT” in a split screen.

In one screen the character is happy, at a concert (as the artist) and in the other she’s sad, showing darkness and lonelyness.

Here’s an example I did myself:

Example

But I’m currently not happy with it, because of the quality due that it’s the first cover I’ve ever done and I’m not good at it.

Name of the story:

“What If You Were Famous”

Author:

Camilo Writes.

Fonts, colors, light, effects.

You can use any font, colors, light, effects, etc. of your liking, if you think it looks awesome, then I like it too!

Thanks in advance, I saw your example covers and I couldn’t help but ask for one, they look amazing!

What if instead of splitting through the face have your character back to back? as the emotion kinda gets cut off with the face split

Yeah, that would work too. That’s one of the struggles I found myself when I was making the cover, the character didn’t look as good as I thought. Your idea sounds great, I like it!!

@Unicornlover346 Hope this is to your liking, Don’t forget to credit Episode Harmony or read my story :smiley: thanks

3 Zone Spy

2 Zone SPY

Bank

1 Like

All done, dont forget to read my story and Credit Episode Harmony

Overlays

Ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this! Tysm

1 Like

Beautiful work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not exactly to your Spec but I just went with what I feel like would look good and not too busy

Remember to Credit Episode Harmony and Read my story

3 Likes

your art is so wonderful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

It is amazing!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank you so so much, it looks so good omg. I’m reading your story too, it’s very interesting, should I send you screenshots? Again, thank you. It looks awesome :heart: I will upload it right now and credit you!

You’re welcome :smiley: and no lol, I believe you (not expecting everyone to actually read it, I left it for 2 years and came back and had 1000 fan mail telling me to continue it so I did)

Awwwww thx for crediting the family also but make sure to credit you also

Oh thank god you did then, I love mystery stories and the plot seems really god, I will keep reading it, the descriptions are pretty nice, not a lot of stories include them and it gave the story a great touch. Thanks for everything and good luck with it!!

2 Likes

Hi are you doing art scene? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sure

2 Likes