SG Outfit Shop [OPEN]

Hi everyone, I seem to have a lot of time on my hands at the moment so I thought I’d open an outfit shop to hopefully try and express some creativity. I mostly use Limelight and Ink but if you want a Classic outfit I would certainly be willing to give it a try. I will aim to get any outfits you want back to you within 3-5 days at most or less if I’m not busy :slight_smile:

Here is the form you will need to fill out:

• Style (LL, Ink or Classic):
  • Outfit Style:
  • Number of Outfits:
  • Any special requirements (Piercings, Tattoos etc):

Finally here are some outfits that I have made for my own stories or for story ideas that I have:

Limelight Female

Limelight Male

Ink Female

Ink Male

Outfit Themes for Limelight

Here are some examples of themes I have made. They are: Casual, Preppy, Streetwear, Party and Occasion Wear.

More Limelight Themes

Here are some more Limelight themes, they are: DJ and Groupie, Clubbing, Holiday, Wedding and Date.

I hope you’ll consider using my fledgling shop :smiley: :heart: xx

3 Likes

I love your outfits!

1 Like

Thank you, if you want me to make anything for you I am happy to do it. Just fill out the form :blush::heart:

• Style (LL, Ink or Classic): LL
  • Outfit Style: Mafia/Gangs outfits (They should still look professional though)
  • Number of Outfits: 9 (3 for the boss (guy), 3 for male subordinates, 3 for female subordinates)
  • Any special requirements (Piercings, Tattoos etc): Tattoos, piercings and scars are all nice since they’re in the mafia. You can add them to whichever outfits you like.
1 Like

Thank you for applying, I will do my best to get the outfits back to you as soon as possible :blush::heart:

1 Like

I’ve started playing around with a few things and thought it might be nice to do it in levels with the outfits if you know what i mean. So I’m thinking of a basic outfit for them, a smart/casual look amd then a full on fancy look. How does that sound?

1 Like

That sounds perfect :wink:

1 Like

Great, for the fancy looks of the male and female subordinates I’m gonna have them be slightly different than the bosses fancy looks as I feel like with that category especially the boss needs to stand out a bit more, he’s the rich guy after all :blush:

So I thought it would take me a lot longer on my first go to get something I liked, but what do you think of these? If you don’t like them I will give it another go. The guy in the middle is the person I made as the boss.

1 Like

Also, do you mind if I put these up on my Instagram to show people and let them see how my first commission turned out? BTW, my insta is @episode.sarahg1

1 Like

Sure, I don’t mind!

I love them! I just have one question. Is it possible to see the outfits a little more in-depth? It’s just that I can’t really tell what all the clothing names may be in the portal just by seeing them on the characters.

1 Like

Here you go, sorry for the wait, I’m English and I was in bed :joy: Also, please recommend me to your friends, I’d love to try and get more people asking for outfits :blush::heart:

1 Like

Thank you and I will!

1 Like

I have a request! Pls do it for me!

• Style: LL
  • Outfit Style: Business Gala (for background characters)
  • Number of Outfits: 6

• Style: LL
  • Outfit Style: Business Gala (for background characters)
  • Number of Outfits: 6
1 Like

Hi, I will get these to you as soon as possible, most likely within 2-3 days because I’m not that busy atm, that ok?

Yess

So i got back from my dance class and managed to finish the outfits, what do you think?

1 Like

I love them!!! Thank you so much!!! How should I credit you?

1 Like

I have an Instagram, its @episode.sarahg1