SG’s Cover Contest [CLOSED!] 💎

EDIT - YOU CANNOT USE THESE RULES, PRIZES, OR FORMAT OF MY POST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

okay, so recently, i’ve been writing & coding my ink story, called Listen Before I Go & i really wanted to hold a cover contest! i don’t have one as of now, soo… why not? if this flops, delete this from your existence, please & thank you :relieved:

rules ;
{1} you must not steal, trace, or copy any one else’s ideas or entries. if you do, you’ll be disqualified.

{2} you have to do this entry yourself. you can’t make someone else do it for you.

{3} when you enter, you HAVE to use the password which is yikes & you have to tag 2 people when joining.

{4} all entires must be posted on this thread so i can have them all together :sweat_smile:

{5} the maximum amount you can enter is 2 times, just to be fair unless you have made a mistake on your previous entry.

{6} no drama or off topicness will be tolerated!

{7} you can’t violate episode guidelines with your cover. (overly sexual, profanity use, too much violence, that type of stuff)

{8} the MC should be included in the cover, but she doesn’t have to be.

{9} you can enter with drawn art, or edited art :heartpulse:

ALSO, you don’t have to use the outfits provided in the pictures below!

deadline (EDITED); SEPTEMBER 1st

story details ;
it is mostly a romance story with some elements of comedy & drama.

REVAMPED description

Retelling the story of three teenagers, it comes to mind that maybe things aren’t as good as they seemed.

overall story color ; navy blue

MC (main character)

her name is Sereya Summers.

Skin - tan
Eyes - upturned bold (hickory)
Brows - smooth arch
Hair - straight, long feathered, beach wave, or messy back bun (blue light)
Nose - upturned
Lips - blossom lips (terracotta)
Face - round

2 sentence description - respectfully puts people in their place, but she’s very closed off. she likes to seem blunt, but has issues under the surface.

LI #1 (love interest)

his name is Cameron Knox.

Skin - caramel
Brows - medium sharp
Eyes - gentle almond (taupe)
Hair - short cropped (charcoal)
Nose - button
Lips - smirk (terracotta)
Face - diamond

2 sentence description - he’s the literal definition of softboy. he admits his feelings & tries to help others with his good advice.

(he’s an actual bean i love him so freaking much :pleading_face:)

LI #2 (love interest)

her name is Amelia West.

Skin - olive
Eyes - upturned luxe (green)
Brows - mature round
Hair - classic bob (passion fruit)
Nose - elven
Lips - classic (terracotta)
Face - soft heart

2 sentence description - she’s very quiet & respectful. she always stands up for herself, but tries to help others.

you can enter as a small, large, or both sized entry! as always, you will be credited.

prizes as of now ;
{1st place} i’ll use your cover for either large or small depending on what you entered as. you’ll get a shoutout, a two person edit or PFP & main character in my story (follow on instagram if you have it)

{2nd place} i’ll use it as an intro splash, you’ll get a shoutout, a single edit PFP, & a reoccurring, non main role in my story. (follow on instagram if you have it)

{3rd place} your entry will be used for an outro splash, you’ll get a shoutout, & an extra character in my story (follow on instagram if you have it)

i’m still deciding more to the prizes so if you could suggest some in a PM, that’d be great! :grin:

people who asked to be tagged

@sofia2 @keiji @xetic @Problematic_Patrick @eilyk @Mashia @aiR @vanilla @Epi_Gaines

29 Likes

yikes

@Luio and @Turtle_Cat

Joining!

3 Likes

I don’t know it sounds like a request more than a contest, but hey maybe I’m trippin, not starting nothing.

2 Likes

you’re right :joy: im editing some rules.

1 Like

Entering for sureeee

yikes

@Bridi @SASB

Also :joy: how many characters have to be in the cover like what’s the minimum

3 Likes

I am not entering sorry, but what animation is the MC doing in that screneshot?

1 Like

the minimum is 1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Danielle318 i’m not sure. it’s a hidden animation so you can’t use it in your story.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

Is it required to tag people? I don’t have friends hehe :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

i guess not yeah :joy::laughing:

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks

1 Like

Aww yay thank you!! I’mma join :cat_typing: yikes

1 Like

I guess I’ll join, though this might be a little hard.

yikes

1 Like

you don’t have to if you don’t like :upside_down_face:

@CStation great! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

No, I wanna join. I’m just looking at it and thinking of how I’m actually gonna do it lol

1 Like

Thank for the tag bb!!!?! :hugs:
I’ll absolutely join for you @lvqbrl, sounds fun and alot of time!! :heart:

yikes

@Cocoa_bean23 @Mouse.Episode

3 Likes

Hands down I’m joining…:snowman:

@sofia2 and @eilyk

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

@RoseMae i’m excited to see your entry!

@SASB yeah, i thought it’d be less stressful with a longer amount of time :sweat_smile: thank you for joining!

@appleqrl oU okay fbc princess i’m excited :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag love. :two_hearts:

Defenitly joining! :sunglasses:

2 Likes