🎨 Shades Art Shop 🎨 (FREE) {Open}

One more thing, sorry!! Could you please add “Story by Mim” somewhere on the top? And could you write “butterfly x beanstalk” (their nicknames! Lol) :two_hearts::two_hearts: and sparkles? What does that look like?

2 Likes

“Butterfly x beanstalk” On the big white part of the polaroid btw!

1 Like

Ohhhh!!! I see the sparkles!! That’s cuteeeee sisoaksmaodn!!! Yes please add them :slight_smile::grin::two_hearts::heart::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Yeah, they’re not too vibrant because I was unsure! :joy:

Ahaha thank youuu :pleading_face::pleading_face: and thank you for the changes!! Ps I might take a while to respond, gotta do something first! :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

This is random, but those are such cute nicknames. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

No problem @TalesByMim !
I’ll get started on it now! It doesn’t take too long! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @TalesByMim one last question do you want everything written in the same font of Buttercup? :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply!! Can you please change the nickname font to something like comic sans? Thank you! :two_hearts::pleading_face:

1 Like

Ahaha thank you so much! :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

@PhoenixLynn.writes Did you delete your post? I take it as you’re no long requesting?

Of course! @TalesByMim
I’ll try to give you, you’re covers updated ASAP! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@xxOlivia_Meganxx What is this meant to be? An overlay? A background? Cover?

@TalesByMim
Sorry! Another question, would you like everything written (on the covers) to be sparkly! :butterfly:

1 Like

A background

1 Like

Only the on the large cover “When I’m With you” ! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Okay @TalesByMim !
Thank you for being patient with me! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

What type of mood is supposed to be set? Is it sad and the boy died or smth? Because I could put tear drops on it then. Also, is the skin tone the same as the person in the picture? I’m just trying to do as many requests as possible until I receive feedback from Lonya. :slightly_smiling_face:

The mood in the picture is happy. Yeh the boy dies so could you put tear stains thats a great idea. Yes the skin tone is the same as the girl in the picture

1 Like

No no thank you for making the changes :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

1 Like