🎨 Shades Art Shop 🎨 (FREE) {Open}

You can check above in the members to see if one does drawn.

2 Likes

@TheTalkingLlamma I was just wondering is it okay to add a milkshake to Hermione in the polaroid? (So that Louis is blushing and looking at her laughing while she’s holding a milkshake.)

The milkshake prop

If you can’t do it (or you already working on it), it’s fine. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I haven’t even gotten to it yet, so you’re good. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! :joy:

1 Like

Also… looking cool Joker :eyes: .

2 Likes

pErSOnaAAAaAAAaa

2 Likes

Here’s your assembly hall background. I hope it’s okay like that

5 Likes

oh my GOD thank you so much!! It’s great!

1 Like

You’re so good at backgrounds! :clap:

4 Likes

Sorry for the delayed answer but thanks a lot for your kindness and the effort you put in my request :two_hearts: I’ll make sure to credit you in my story!

1 Like

I’m Indian myself and I can’t help but notice how well you’ve done the Indian woman edit @TheTalkingLlamma! It’s beautiful oh god :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Hi! I would like to request an art scene and a cover! They’re both the same picture.

This is her outfit.

And I need her in this pose-

And in this background-

Details- Hairstyle and clothing should remain the same, just want her hair to be flying a bit, to show her like a kinda hero. And instead of knives, one hand should be bare and the other one should hold a gun.

I would like a smooth finish with highlights and all that.

I will credit you, don’t worry! :blob_hearts:

• Size (1/2/3 panels) - 1
  • View (Full Body, Upper half, Face…) full body
  • Preferred Editor/Artist - @TheTalkingLlamma

Also can I just say that I’m so excited by the fact that u guys started this on my birthday!

1 Like

@archh_07 Glad to see you think I represented them well in the edit! :blob_hearts: Happy belated birthday as well. Unfortunately, my list is full right now, so perhaps you’d like to request from another of our lovely editors? :rainbow:

Available ones that do limelight and what you’re requesting are:
@anon37186038
@Jess2112
@Ohne (She’s doing a request right now but I think her waiting list is free)
@v.h_episode
@Diabuttan
and
@MerrD!

You’re free to check any of their examples above! :disco:

Hope you find the art scene you’re looking for! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

yeah i get it, the other edits are BEAUTIFUL too but i have a certain style in mind which i think will look PERFECT with your style… how long do u think it’ll take? i don’t mind waiting!

1 Like

I’m going to be honest… it WILL take a while. I’m doing four peoples requests right now while trying to balance other things. Are you sure?

1 Like

yes i’m sure. i’ll be writing my other stories till then!

1 Like

@xxOlivia_Meganxx @Lonya @pqstiche @marie.trelawny HI! Somehow I was enough of an idiot to lose my phone in my own room, so your requests will take a bit later to be finished. Apologies.

5 Likes

It’s okay :joy: I felt you too, it happens to me sometimes lol

1 Like

It’s fine @TheTalkingLlamma

1 Like

Haha all good