🎨 Shades Art Shop 🎨 (FREE) {Open}

do you all do character poses

No, like I said, beside the name of the artis at the top of the shop you can see what which artist is doing

1 Like

can you please make it

It’s not working out, when you’re asking me in a different shop, my request list for edited stuff is still full :confused:

1 Like

ok. can you please notify me whenever your free

1 Like

Hello I would like to request an art scene for my ink story I would like a standing

I want my character to have this same way of posing with the angry look
Password:Spirit
Style:INK
Character details
Body color : Olive
Brow : Defined natural
hair: Beach Wave hair color: punky purple
Nose: slender natural
lips: refined color: ruby red
face: soft heart
Eyes:purple

background
Size (any)
I also want like a purple aura around her
prefered artist: @veronica.episode

2 Likes

Hey @Sierrawolf123! Thanks for requesting from the shop! x
You forgot to put what artist you would like to do your request! tag them so they can see your request :))

1 Like

thanks for telling me :grinning:

1 Like

No problem! x
the artist you requested got suspended, so you’ll have to choose someone else.

1 Like

Anyone who does ink art scenes can do it

1 Like

Sure! Please look at the artists listed on top and see which one you would like :heart:

Hey! Im going to release my first story soon and I need a cover pg. Can I request?

1 Like

Yeah, @el_stories! Fill out the form above :))

What Im requesting: Story Cover
Password: Spirit
Style: Limelight
Type: Small cover
Story title: Broken Angel
My episode name: el_stories

Please read the rules, you’ll find the password there.

And tag a preferred artist/editor, the characters details (if you want characters on the cover), a background for the cover and a pose/animation.

Done

Cover :

• What are you requesting: Small & Large Cover
    Password: Spirit
  • Style: (Limelight/Ink) Limelight
  • Type: (Small Cover/Large Cover) Both
  • Story Title: The Don
  • Your Episode Name: Don’t put on their please
    *Artist: @Gushlee

*Female Details: Female Generic Body Gold 03, Arched Natural Deep Brown, Short Wavy Asymmetrical Ash Blonde, Deepset Downturned Hazel Dark, Diamond, Round Button, Full Round Pouty Pink Peach Medium Gloss

Male Details: Male Athletic Body Neutral 04, Furrowed Raised S Black Dark, Military Fade Cut Black Dark, Narrow Almond Deep Smiling Blue Deep, Triangle Chiseled Scruffy Beard, Straight Pointed, Medium Heart Beige Gold Matte

Small Cover Referemce:

Female Small Cover Outfit: Leaf Motif Double Hanging Earrings Metal Silver, Lace Cape Stiletto Heels Leather Grey Black, Scar Across Nose (04-07), Tight Spaghetti Strap Dress Satin Grey Black, Snake And Rose Thigh Tattoo, Dragon Sleeve Tattoo

Male Small Cover Outfit: Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Red Black, Scar Eye Left (08-10), Cross Necklace Metal Silver, Spiked Slip On Flats Cotton Grey Black, Casual Suit Top Linen Grey Black, Casual Suit Bottom Linen Grey Black, Full Body Tribal Skull Tattoo,

Large Cover Reference:

Female Large Cover Outfit: Jogger Sweatpants Tie Waistband Khaki Grey Black, Patches Hoodie Cotton Grey Warm, Collared Heart Necklace Metal Silver, Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Solid, Snake And Rose Thigh Tattoo, Stud Jewel Drop, Bruise Face Purple

Male Large Cover Outfit: Black Ribbed Leather Jacket And Shirt, Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Red Black, Chain Accessories Ripped Jeans Denim Black, Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Tattoo, Scar Eye Let (08-10), Chunky Sneakers Leather Black, Cross Necklace Metal Silver,

hi! can i please get a cover art? large and small :))

cover details

story name: The Darkness and the Light Within
author name: Jadelyn Piligrino
story description: Raven is the ruler of nightmares, what happens when she runs into River, the ruler of dreams at the Seria School of Magic…again?
detailed description: can you choose the background for me? can i have the two characters: Raven (girl) and River (boy) standing in the cover with Raven on the left facing right and River on the right facing left. i’ll send you the poses and can i have magic particles coming out of their hands? i’ll send you a photo of those too.
cover sizes: small and large cover
characters and magic particles:
Raven:

24-243686_free-roblox-particle-effect-png-download-magic-particle
River:

instagram handle: @jadeee.episode
deadline: 1 or 2 weeks, but please take your time!
length: full body please!

when you make the cover, can you make it into a 1 panel background so i can put it in my story?requesting from: @v.h_episode
password: Spirit

I’m sorry I’m on my way to the hospital, I can’t tell how long I’ll stay there, so preferably choose another artist!

okay i hope you’re okay!

1 Like