šŸŽØ Shades Art Shop šŸŽØ (FREE) {Open}

Hey, @CherryPicked most people on this shop arenā€™t active anymore. You might want to request from a shop thatā€™s more active. Iā€™m in the shop and we havenā€™t really talked or taken any requests in a while. x

Hey, I was wondering if i could request a splash but if no one can do it donā€™t worry about it :slight_smile:

• What are you requesting: sound and music splash
    Password: spirit
  • Preferred Colors I want the font to be white. I also want it to say this story uses sound please turn it up
font

• Special Design i have a specific background i want
background

• Genre certain Expression: tranquil
  • Character Details (Same layout as listed in the Cover part, if you want a Splash with characters) no character
  • Preferred Editor/Artist @Mira_Unicorn

@http.shayla Iā€™m not in the shop, but a member has stated they arenā€™t that active anymore :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, can I ask for a pfp art? If youā€™re interested, I can send you the pic and sorry if I approached wrongly! Thankyouuuā™„ passowrd: spirit

1 Like

Hey @Anastasia_writer! You didnā€™t approach wrongly, donā€™t worry about that. currently, most of our artists arenā€™t active or arenā€™t really taking requests at the moment. Iā€™m sorry! Like I mentioned above, this shop isnā€™t active any more so I would go to another shop unless you want to try PMā€™ing any of the artists

1 Like

Yeah sure! No problem. Iā€™ll see which way I can do. Thank you for your response!!:heart:

1 Like

Hey are you taking pfp requests at the moment @Yuke (:

Of course @Anastasia_writer !! xx
let me know if you need any help, I would be happy to offer my aid :revolving_hearts:

1 Like
  • What are you requesting: Background
  • Size: (1/2/3 Zones) 3
  • Version (Day/Night/Both) Both
  • Main Kind(Bedroom/Shop/etc.) Bedroom
  • Preferred Colors: Pink
  • Special Details: none at the moment
  • Example Picture (Not necessary!)
  • Preferred Editor/Artist: Anyone
    *Password: spirit

Sure!!! Thankyou so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like
  • What are you requesting: art scene
    Password: spirit
  • Style:

Character Details: ALEJANDRO
Body: TAN

Brow: THIN ARCH

Hair: CHARCOAL , BOY BUN

Eyes: CLASSIC ROUND,BLUE

Face: DEFINED TRIANGLE

Nose: BUTTON

Lips: UNEVEN, BLUSH

ALEJANDRO

OUTFIT

RIPPED PUNK PANTS
VALENTINE BLACK JACKET
LADY ROSE TATTOO (CADE)
BLACK HIPSTER HIGHTOP SNEAKERS

Character Details: ALEJANDRO
Body: TAN

Brow: DEFINED NATURAL

Hair: BLACK, STRAIGHT

Eyes: UPTURNED FELINE, GREEN

Face: SOFT HEART

Nose: UPTURNED

Lips: FULL ROUND, RUBY RED

CAMILLA"

OUTFIT

BLACK BELTEDSWEATER DRESS
CHOCOLATE ESPADRILLES WEDGES

POSE

thatā€™s how I want them

background

• Size (1/2/3 panels) :2 or 3
  • View (Full Body, Upper half, Faceā€¦) full body
  • Special Wishes: just if you can make a little spot light just on them but the background a little visible too
  • Preferred Editor/Artist: @queenscribbles
1 Like

Of course, itā€™s no problem! xx

1 Like

@Rahzalie- Hi! Iā€™m from the shop and would like to inform you about how most artists have been inactive. I suggest if you need your request done urgently to go to another shop. If not, then you can request from the artist you would like to take your request. Who you requested has been suspended, so she cannot take your request. Iā€™m so, so sorry for the inconvenience!! thanks for requesting though, the shop appreciates it! Let me know how I can help. I can suggest other art shops and/or artists or I can try to reach out to an artist if youā€™d like.
All the love,
Neha! :revolving_hearts:
EDIT: I am scrolling through the posts and noticed @whitney99 and @sxnnyraiin requests. Sorry for not responding. The same applies for you guys, let me know what I can do to help :))

2 Likes

Thatā€™s unfortunate. Do you think you could tell me where I can find an art shop that does profile pictures? Thanks (:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry that I havenā€™t responded for eight days!!! Alas, here I am. I can give you some art shops if you still need. Please let me know. Once again, I apologize for not responding! I hope youā€™re having a good week.
All the love,
Neha! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

A edited cover
Spirit
LL
Large cover
Soulmates
Elliott
@Gushlee

Thanks so much, that would mean a lot to me if you could list a few art shops. I wish you the same, have a good day/ night! <3

can i request

Iā€™m in need of a story cover
Can i request for one?

Is this so active? Iā€™d like to request a cover.