Shadow Art Shop

That’s okay! Yes I would like to be tagged :)))

4 Likes

Here ya go! Is it better now? :relaxed:

Summary

4 Likes

Wowww i wanna cry😭

Its aweeeesome​:heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey, love, so sorry to bother you, but is this a cover?

2 Likes

Yeah it is a cover… And it’s fine you’re not bothering me :relaxed::blue_heart:

2 Likes

@NeahM I’m sorry to say, you’re thread hopping, you’ve requested the same piece from 2 more places :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

:worried:

1 Like

Heyy I don’t think its the same cover/ the other one was a contest!

2 Likes

And this is a small cover not large! @blanche_writes I don’t need the splashes I already got 2!

2 Likes

I’m sorry if this is just a misunderstanding, or if this seems like an accusation, but I’d like you to please keep in mind that all the other beautiful artists have taken the time and initiative to create such incredible art pieces for you! I think it is highly unfair of you to request another from others… The first one: A contest, you’re saying it’s just for large cover, well, then why is this entry from @sim_epi with both small and large? And I don’t think you specified just a small cover for the contest :confused:

Her entry

I’m not looking for an argument, but please understand I’m extremely disturbed by the fact that you of all people would be doing something like this! :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I’ll admit the fact that the second one is an art scene if I’m correct :no_mouth:

1 Like

:disappointed:

1 Like

I am not into making a scene either but…it is unfair…am sorry of accusing u…i hope u get it now…

2 Likes

I understand!
But I just wanted a large cover in the contest and I even gave prize as in @sim_epi I love her edits but I wanted a draw cover and I think i’m using belleloveSorry I forgot her name cover and I needed a small drawn cover as well I wasn’t gonna do another contest and sorry I didn’t think that would be thread hopping!

2 Likes

Wdym

2 Likes

Heyyy can I use this cover or would it be thread hopping?

2 Likes

The second link that I send as proof is an art scene?

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

I can understand that, but you had to have specified that before you made this contest, no? Why waste an artist’s time and energy? I don’t think you understand the situation, it’s not just about what you want, don’t you see? What about the artist there time, energy? They are also human, just like you want the perfect cover, they don’t ask for much compared to that, do they? Just respect, and abide by some rules, is that too much to ask? They are free artists, but that does not mean you think that they aren’t doing something special, even editors are special, even they are important!

Oh? So, you do a contest just because you want drawn cover, but in your contests rules, I think you specified that you don’t mind either?

You need to seriously sort out what you’re trying to pull here, Neha :confused:

And I think that you need to thoughtfully recognize the importance of all types of artists and people in this community, love

2 Likes

Thank you, I thought so.

2 Likes