Shadow Art Shop

:joy::joy::heart:

2 Likes

@Ella4ever is it possible to pm me the background as I have to pay for it otherwise :joy:

3 Likes

I found a background looking really close to it you can use it since it’s copy-right free, you won’t be able to use the one sent by her either because it’s not copy-right free (:

(Resized)

2 Likes

Are you hiring artists???

2 Likes

Yes :smile:

1 Like

Can i join?

2 Likes

Of course :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Name:
What you can do:
How many requests you can do at a time:
How often are you active:
Timezone(Important to know when you are active):
Anything else we need to know before hiring you?
Will you be willing to PM us examples?

1 Like

Hi @elixr sorry to bother you but do you do free art
cuz im looking for someone to do a free cover :heart:

3 Likes

Yes, she does free art (:

2 Likes

omg thank you :heart:
do you mind telling me when she’s available

2 Likes

Np :heavy_heart_exclamation: And I think she’s available rn, @elixr, are you, Miss. Just Ira? :laughing:

3 Likes

Hello, I am requesting a cover for my new (and first story) “Red Swan”

Password:

Shadow :black_heart:

Artist
@N_Olivia

Cover Size
I am not to sure on the difference so i’m going to attach it :sweat_smile:
Screenshot 2021-04-23 5.22.53 PM
I think its the small cover that I am thinking of.

Drawn Or edited?:
Drawn

INK or LL?:
Limelight please

How many characters?:

Character details and outfits (if any):
Finn:

fd018cb69c0ba38134b04723cbf0ecc0a01b5b86_2_167x500 af1d853d297ea8d45a043d1aa2e008290c9d6b86_2_414x500

Beia:

fa321c417539171d97f7288850dc03295b42cf52_2_144x500 Screenshot 2021-04-20 1.46.33 PM

Background:

But Blurred

Text (if any):
Just the title “Red Swan”
In this font: ℝ𝔼𝔻 𝕊𝕎𝔸ℕ( got the font off of https://igfonts.io/ )

Blue: where the characters will be positioned (not exactly that position just an approximate)
Purple: where the title goes
Green: " A story by: Jia - Lee ( two options, where ever you think it fits best or looks best)
I hope that makes sense :grin:

Pose of character (if any):

Anything so it looks as though the girl is “looking after” the guy.

Anything Else?:
I would like to point out that Beia’s scar and Finn’s Freckles are a big part of who they are as characters but also prove a good bases for plot twists ect.

5 Likes

Hey! :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah I was gonna say the same thing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: thanks
@SaturnX do u mind waiting?

3 Likes

My greatest pleasure, love :heavy_heart_exclamation: :wink:

2 Likes

of course I’m in no rush :)) I’m still only on the first chapter of my story and I want and I want to have 4 or 5 of them before I publish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

3 Likes

Ohh okay then I guess it’s alright! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Hehe, @N_Olivia, I’m gonna have to cancel my request(unless you’ve started already)… Sorry :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Ohh hey!! It’s perfectly fine you can cancel it. I’ve just did the outline and was going to colour it today so that’s fine if you cancel :heart:

3 Likes

Hey there! I would like you to draw me an art scene of the main characters of my story. So will send pictures of them and also I will send you the pose that I wanna them to be, so yeah. Also I’ll be glad If you manage to draw a roller skates on the girl. instead of shoes, because the art scene will illustrate how the girl is falling down while she is skating, and then the man character will catch her.

Editor: @N_Olivia
:heart: :heart: :heart:To the editor: Hey there! If you have the opportunity to tell me If you can manage to do the art scene, It would be awesome! :heart: :heart: :heart:

-About roller skates, you can use this one:
Screenshot_2

-These are poses that I wanna them to be or you could make a similar pose of these:

Screenshot_6
Screenshot_5

-If I have to me honest, I like the first pose, because there you can see the main characters faces, but If you can’t make it like the examples that I gave it to you, it’s not a problem at all. I am just sending these example pictures so you can understand me about what kind of a scene do I want like an idea.

-Password: Shadow :black_heart:

4 Likes