Shadow Art Shop

I completed one of them but my little brother managed to smash my laptop :joy::joy: I am getting a new one very soon, so sorry about this!

5 Likes

Hi @MyaShadow are you still hiring?
If so, could I join the shop?

4 Likes

I believe we are :thinking:

3 Likes

Ok fine then :grin:
I do-

• Character Cards
  • Story Cards
  • Characters
  • Outfits

Where do I send the examples and forms and stuff?

3 Likes

PM, me and Mya :smile:

3 Likes

Will do it in a bit

3 Likes

Take your time, we’re in no rush, especially since I know you :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol thanks :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: Don’t mention it, the least I can do :hugs:

4 Likes

Heyyy, fellow members! Let’s all welcome @Dark_Clover21 to Shadow Art Shop (: :black_heart:

4 Likes

hello @Dark_Clover21

4 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey Hey!! I’d love to make a request to @JennIzzy_Love please! :yellow_heart:

Password = shadow (sorry forgot to put it in)

• Large or Small? Large
Drawn or Edited?

Drawn, like this style please :heart_eyes:

• INK or Limelight? Limelight
  • Amount of Characters One, Female
Character Details

Screenshot 2021-04-08 17.31.52

• Character outfit/s No outfit needed for the drawing I want, ( shoulders up :butterfly: )
Background (No copright!)

• Text No Text Needed :relaxed:
Pose

Screenshot 2021-04-08 17.09.24

• Extras Could you make 1 with the bg and 1 transparrent so i can also use it as an intro overlay, i’ll credit you for both :))

Lmk if your avaliable orrr not &/or if you need any more info. :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Hey love @brookess.episode !! I’m not available currently and I’m really sorry for that! :pleading_face::pleading_face:
Also let me know if you’re willing to wait till May, I’m so sorry i know that’s long but i have my school last year exams so… :sob:
But if you can wait, I could help :relaxed::blue_heart:

5 Likes

I believe then we have to put you unavailable until May…? :relaxed:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m so sorry! I will get back to work after half of May! Thank you so much :blush:

4 Likes

No problem, I totally understand, and please don’t forget to inform me or @MyaShadow of this ahead of time so we won’t have to decline any requests again, it’s mentioned clearly in the rules :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry for that… I haven’t been around here lately, this won’t happened again sorry! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Please stop apologizing, you make me feel bad! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And I created an official PM for all creators on this shop for any such circumstances, be sure to check it out, and if necessary post any other announcements you might need to make us aware of (:

4 Likes