Shameless self-promotion!

Hi! I’ve just started writing my first story on episode and could really use some help! I’ve only written 6 episodes so far and I’m worried about my storyline. I could really use some good feedback. If you guys wouldn’t mind reading my story and telling me what I could do better or if the story is moving too slow/fast that would be amazing!!! And PLEASE if you do give me feedback BE BRUTALLY HONEST. I actually want to improve my writing because I have no idea what I’m doing.
Thanks!

Written in Ink
Fantasy
Name: The Kingdoms
Author: Peached Pie

P.S. I’m sorry about the cover picture, I’m still waiting for episode to approve my cover art.

1 Like

Yeah! I really like most episode fantasy stories!

1 Like

Okay great!! :grin:

Hey! I read your first 3 episode and they’re REALLY good! I was wondering, how did you change the text boxes to look different in your story?
Your story did well getting me hooked with the first couple of episodes. Can’t wait for your next update! :+1:

1 Like

There’s a choice to change the speechbubble on the episode portal!! :grin: IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKED IT!! :heartbeat: I read your story as well, and I found it AMAZING!! The directing was great, and I didn’t find any grammer mistakes!!

1 Like

Thanks so much for taking the time to read it!