Tea’s Outline Contest! #2 OC

Well hello there! If you don’t know me by now or we have never interacted well I’m Tea. :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to…

But before you get into coloring I still have to go over the important rules, please read carefully.

YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THE RULES DOWN BELOW TO HAVE YOUR ENTRY COUNT IF YOUR ENTRY BREAKS ANY RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE CONTEST!

1.Drama: Yah no, I’m not looking for any on this thread sis, take it somewhere else. preferrably a pm

1. Plagerism and Stealing: Please don’t do this. By now everyone should know that this is unacceptable, very rude and not liked by people. I’ve seen it happen many times on the Share your Art, edits and drawings 3! multiple times and cropping someone’s images or stealing them is not okay. Your entry will be denied and you are gonna return that piece back to the real owner of it. It very much stings when someone takes your work and copyrights it as your own. I don’t tolerate this behavior and you will be banned from all future contest from me, my trades, my requests, and more. Don’t do it!!!

2. Promoting: Guys, please help me promote this art contest by tagging as many people as you can, it would be very appreciated; although it’s not necessary.

3. Password: mac and cheese Please blur the password with your entry

4. Deadline: Feel free to tell me if you need the deadline extended. For now it is set for July 16th!

5. NO INNAPROPRIATE THINGS: I don’t want to see and promotion of drugs, alcohol, abuse, harrasment, torture, racim, rape, sexual content of any kind, and no discrimination or exploitation! If I see any of these in your entries, you bet I’m gonna remove you from the contest!

6. Outline: Yes, you can change the outline a bit but it must contain my watermark and be similar to the original somehow! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:1st_place_medal: Gets an PFP, Edit of up to 2 people (half body), and a chance to be a judge in my next contest!

:2nd_place_medal: Get’s an PFP, a chance to be a judge in my next contest!

:3rd_place_medal: Edited (not drawn) PFP, a chance to be a judge in my next contest!

Examples to look at (still improving my art style)

PLEASE TAG MORE PEOPLE IF POSSIBLE! (so sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged, I looked through the Share your Art, edits and drawings 3! thread for people) :no_mouth:

@Turtle_Cat @phlegmatic, @Cassandra_Dean, @Chocolate_Mama, @NellyFromEpisode, @Neptune, @Mouse.Episode, @Linlin330, @Luio, @lanafrazer_episode, @Toxic.Dreams, @keiji @Wingsoffire, @zapcV, @Saila, @xetic, @raindrvps, @crocsbby, @epyjayda, @CalyPhina, @Shuka, @Maria.StoryWritter, @Bethany1, @EX064IG, @Bridi, @Bumblebree, @Goku, @Rosezombiefreak, @Captain_vanilla, @LariYaa, @MissRuby, @Unicorngirl2, @talesbyrose, @sofia2, @Epi.milkyway, @Problematic_Patrick, @PropertyofNae, @Ghosty, @Talu, @XOXOXO, @Baby_Blue, @coco.xhic, @UltimaW, @Aims1141, @Aims.Episode, @Jany, @eilyk, @Gamer_Gurl, @EpisodeGamer1, @CelestialMoon, @Raybadem, @Mashia, @Sophbee, @puma, @Jayl, @Killerfrost, @Malukah, @anj, @shyshy1014, @Ray_Edwin, @RandomRainbowLily, @Nicci1, @ShortneyShadow, @paigebarr, @lvqbrl, @Abimations4, @NattySin, @Erika_R, @EpisodeMirana, @anonymouuss, @xApplex, @_haruka, @Fatima_Alstar23, @LanaAugustine, @CrazygirldY_dY_dY, @Fernanda2, @Silver_Shadow, @_Nasia, @Zelda04, @mothatrucka, @Ayvery, @JessicaJaleres, @SakuraCheam, @esturiia, @Cookies1, @xxcookiexx, @Arlys, @24aya, @abygail.bauman, @MysteryMaker, @EllasStorys, @LunaRose, @moonlight_fanatic, @AuthorMDWrites, @NDWrites, @inkkee, @MagixQueenie, @estherdekker, @jassie12dw, @Cami_epy, @PropertyofNae.

Again, hope you all have so much fun! This contest is to express your creativity in the most fun way, without further ado, here is the outline! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face: :cupid: i beg you, please enter this contest so it aint a flop

OUTLINE TO COLOR

Love :sparkling_heart:,
Tea

41 Likes

might join if i can <33

1 Like

:star: Joining :star:

1 Like

yES BABE i might join <33 mac and cheese

1 Like

Joining :hearts:

1 Like

@eilyk, @jassie12dw, @UltimaW, @lvqbrl, @Epi.milkyway
I hope you all find the time to join! :sparkling_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

can I join?

1 Like

Anyone can join!

1 Like

I’ll try and join!!! :wink::wink:

1 Like

I will join!!! :heart:

1 Like

I’m joining!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your entries! :sparkling_heart:
@LariYaa, @line123462, @EpisodeMirana and @RandomRainbowLily

2 Likes

Will joinnn. Although few Q’s
1- is blood allowed? Like as in fallen/accidentally harmed? Same with stiches?
2- can i draw a bit of a body coming off of her so its like a waist up?
And mac and cheese
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like
  1. Yes, but not excessive
  2. Sure, but I don’t want nudity (preferred to have clothes on)
    :cupid:

Oh I forgot the password mac and cheese

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, I will join and I’ll add the password with my entry.

2 Likes

I’ll join! mac and cheese

1 Like

Joining :dizzy: mac and cheese

1 Like

Remove me please.

1 Like

Might join if I have time lmao

1 Like