Shanniiwritee appreciation thread

Since she did not get a goodbye. Lets appreciate her and the time we spent with a good person.

Not sure if this will stay up but seems like a nice thing to do for such a beloved person who was apart of the forums

38 Likes

I appreaciate her passion for diversity and her reasoning for her blog. She made her own blog for writing, because when she was beginning to write, everything was confusing and she didn’t want others to learn it hard like her. Thanks to her posts, I learned a lot of things such as Deus Ex Machina

Her passion for diversity, all kinds of diversity, not just race and sexuality. She has made a lot of threads to inform people, honestly, she changed my thoughts. Thank you, Shannii, for being an awesome writer and an amazing person!

17 Likes

Yas!!!I LOVE SHANNII!!! SHANNII IS THE BOMB!!! SHE DESERVES A LOT OF APPRECIATION!!! HANDS DOWN TO SHANNII FOR ALL OF HER HARD WORK!!! and I agree with @ELx THANK YOU SO MUCH SHANNII FOR EVERYTHING!!
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::100::100::100::100::100::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::100::100::100::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

She always knew how to handle a topic, especially diversity.

She will definitely be missed. :pray:t5:

13 Likes

Never really talked to Shannii much on the forums, but she definitely helped me and lots of others in the community with writing diverse stories. The forums will not be the same without her

10 Likes

ShanniiWrites inspired me a lot!

I am still mad about how she got banned, how it was handled… etc… but- PM me if you wanna talk about that.

She really is a great person and in my opinion, did not deserve to get banned. Her stories and her help really will be missed. She still will be helping- just not with Episode stuff.

PM me if you want to find out where she is currently or anything

10 Likes

Shannii you’re amazing. She was always so mature and kind.

We love and miss you. :heart:

12 Likes

7 Likes

Shannii, we really will miss you. The forums won’t be the same without you. You were a great writer, friend, mentor- and an overall outstanding person. There are a lot of people out there who probably need writing advice, whether it be a person new to Episode, or someone who’s been here a while but just needs support- you’ve always helped and I’m sad that you’re not gonna be here to do that anymore. In my opinon, you didn’t deserve to get banned.
I hope that we can make up the loss of such a great person by being the best we can be, and being like Shannii- and giving advice to anyone who needs it. That being said, if anyone ever needs any help with writing on here- I can help! Pm me for anything!
We will miss you Shannii, but don’t worry, we’ll be keeping your name alive!

9 Likes

i’m gonna miss shannii on the episode forums, it feels empty without her :pensive:

5 Likes

Well Shannii included my story for her spotlight Sunday thing on her website. I’ll never forget that. I hadn’t really interacted with her much before that, but her review actually gave me a major boost of confidence in my writing and I was like semi-not embarrassed to be an episode author after that. I’ll never forget that she’s basically the reason I became proud of my stories.

Can’t believe she’s gone permanently :pensive:

12 Likes

Good

3 Likes

she will be missed!! she was so helpful and sweet!! :weary:

4 Likes

-places a flower- :rose: :sob:

You: “Dude, she’s not dead, relax.”

I’m pretty new, so I didn’t see her around much. She just struck me as a very intelligent person who knows a lot about diversity. My kind of people. Only interaction I had was on a thread about helping writers with disabilities that could affect the way they were able to use the web portal, everyone was saying “Support!” but Shannii was one of the few with several concrete ideas that Episode could implement. I didn’t have ideas, 'cause I don’t know stuff about stuff, so I just ended up highlighting her ideas again for more people to see haha. I hope Episode took notes, at least.

Off she goes, maybe to a platform that knows enough to appreciate her. Episode should’ve cherished what it had, its loss now.

7 Likes

You are amazing

And hilarious

3 Likes

Lowkey thought of calling this “forum funeral” x3 so ur not alone

4 Likes

I didn’t know Shannii that much, but we were in a group message together and that was entertaining. Her threads were always so helpful. It sucks to hear what happened to her. Overall, she’ll be missed by plenty. :blob_hearts:

That sounded like a eulogy.

7 Likes

I don’t know her, but I’m sorry that she was banned from Episode for no good reason. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

No clue :thinking:

1 Like

Shannii was a rly awsum, passionate, inspiring person on the forums. It’s suu sad all of this has happened. I hope she continues her stories in a place where they’ll be much more appreciated. She was rly helpful and made sum rly amazing threads. I wish her le best in life. :hugs:

6 Likes