Share all your sweet lil love stories! ❣❣

Hey guys… You can share all your little sweet cute real life love stories or also all those weird but cute incidents with you crushes and love…:heart_eyes:

Don’t take me wrong… I do not want to interfere in anyone’s personal lives… It’s just that… you and I can share all our love incidents which you feel relatable in episode stories, well don’t you?
(I do :sweat_smile: well A LOT!!!)

Feel free to share if you’ll are comfortable with it
No one will be judged…
Thanks lovelies💖

6 Likes

Ok I have one… I was really young, I was only starting 7th grade and I had a HUGE crush on some boy, like I really fucken liked him A LOT! and all our classmates were teasing him that he has a crush on me which made me the happiest girl ever lollll
But then he got closer with his “ex” (aka kindergarten relationship from 6th grad lmao) and I found out she had a crush on him too… (so much drama wow) so I was really upset and I had a sleepover with my best friend, and she told me I should tell him that I like him before it’s too late, and I called him but he didn’t answer, and the next day when my best friend went home again, he called me back and I thought it was my sister calling me so I didn’t really look at the name, I just accepted the call and then I realized it was HIM, and I panicked and I didn’t say a word and he didn’t say a word, so we had a 5second long phone call with no one saying anything, and it was so awkward between us at school the next day :joy::joy::joy:

But at the end, I never told him because he seemed less interested in me and I tried to give him hints but he was a dummie… so that’s it I guess :sneezing_face::joy:

2 Likes

I’m currently in relationship with my childhood friend. We studied together from Nursery to 12th Grade. I had 2 more relationships before him, which didn’t go well. He was there with me in all my happiness and sadness, but never told me about his feelings. Finally he gathered his courage and proposed me after our 12th board exams. We are in a relationship now for 5 years.

4 Likes

Wait omg that’s so cute :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ohhh… That’s sad​:pleading_face:… Hahaa… What a coincidence it happened with me too… Like I feel girl… There are no guts LIKE ALL THE COURAGE VANISHES ONCE WE FACE OUR CRUSH :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhhh… It’s soooo cuteeee… :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Omg ikrrrr :joy::joy::joy: I never told any of my crushes I liked them, it’s so hard, but I’ll ask out my crush when school starts again soon, cause that boy isn’t dumb and Im also older and not that dumb anymore :sneezing_face::joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad you boyfriend finally gathered his courage… May you have a happy life together ahead, love :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah… All the very best girl😅

Thank you :heart: My other two relationships ended up so bad, I lost trust in love. I had so much difficulty with him at first, we fight alot. But he never left me and I also don’t think I can find someone else like him.

1 Like

Yeah… Even I was physically used up by my first boyfriend and that really pushed me towards giving up on life… There are very less people to trust on​:pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Heyy… I’d definitely check out your story… But I’m really sorry I made this thread for sharing real life love stories​:sweat_smile: … But that’s totally okayy, love… I’d read your story and all the very best you deserve your position​:sparkling_heart: … But I’ll read it later since here it quite late :heart:

Well, the first time I held my baby brother was “sniff” so touching. I was so excited to meet, and now he’s a toddler stage, it got worse, lol, and now Im teaching the alphabet to him, and he finally says couple of the letters, and I told him to say “thank you” and HE ACTUALLY DID!

2 Likes

Omg I can relate so hard rn, like I have a little brother and he isn’t a baby anymore and he’s sometimes trying to talk… lol but it’s so funny, and it’s so sad that they aren’t the cute little munchkins anymore, like I was so obsessed with my brother when he was a baby but now that he is more of a toddler now he’s gotten quite annoying :<

2 Likes

Tell me about it. XDDD

2 Likes

Like he used to be a small baby and I found everything about him so adorable, now he chews on then remote control and the throws it at me with his spit all over it like… WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKHAPPENED !? :skull::skull::skull::skull:
But yeah… that’s toddlers I guess :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Listen, everytime my brother plays with something like a phone or remote, and I take it away from him he always through a tantrum.

2 Likes

You sure we don’t have the same brother :point_right::point_left:
Sounds like mine, he’s obsessed with my phone so much rn :joy::joy:

2 Likes

omg same here, ever since we introduced him to technology, he obsessed with it. He throws the phone when he gets mad from something being taken from him. N slapping meh, I swear, that boi.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine we grew up as toddlers without any phones and iPads etc, like what did we do all this time, my brother knows how to call people on my phone, my brother know how to turn on a tv and a washing machine yet he doesn’t properly speak or knows that there are human around him that actually feel things when he bites them and throws stuff at them :skull:

But honestly our brothers would be best friends if they’d met

2 Likes