Share all your sweet lil love stories! ❣❣

agreed. What’s yr brother name? Mines is Amari

2 Likes

Omg that’s a cool name! My brothers name is Roman

2 Likes

Nice name!

2 Likes

Woww… That’s so cute… It’s really a veryyyy niceeee feeling to be with your younger siblings :kissing_heart:

Yeah… Babies are cute when they are "BABIES " when they grow up it’s like they are frustrating kids… But still having a younger sibling is just the best thing… I’ve never experienced it but i think it’s the best :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy: these are the short sweet moments aren’t they? Which you tell your sibling when they grow up

As a middle child I can say it feels good to be an older sibling too haha, cause the younger siblings are always considered youngest so they are overly protected and everything, and now I finally have more freedom lol, but I never thought having younger siblings can be so annoying, like my older sister is annoying af but she’s older so it’s a different kind of annoying haha, but I love the experience

1 Like

Yup! Older siblings can be more annoying I guess… I have an older brother and he just needs a chance when I do something wrong and he goes complaining it to parents… He orders me saying, "You are the younger one "… I feel like throwing something on him but then I realize he’d be more stronger :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

There was this guy at my school that no one spoke to, cause he used to get into fights a lot, and everybody labeled him a “psycho”. So one day I decided to go up to him and say hi. At first he was a real asshole, and he told me that he didn’t need any friends. But then when I persisted, we became really close, and he opened up to me, and I realized that he was such an amazing guy, and nobody even gave him a chance. But then the next year, when he started having more friends, we kinda just stopped talking. Like I’d call him, but he’d always say he was busy. And gradually, we just stopped communicating, and now I can’t even call him a friend. But I really like him. Like, really. But now he’s gotta girlfriend, and he doesn’t even say hi to me anymore. I guess it really hurts, since I was his first friend. But hey, that’s life :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ohh that’s really sad… No worries just think he didn’t deserved best like you… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha thanks :upside_down_face::blob_hearts:

1 Like

Actually I can relate… I have this one best friend right now… I don’t like him in that way but he’s also the “I don’t need friends” Kind of person… But I think such people would really need friends in reality… So you are really very great to give him the chance hed have needed! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.