Share Christmas stories here! 🎄 |2019|

Ho ho ho, everyone!

Let’s share some holiday spirit stories. You can recommend other authors’ stories or promote yours!

Let me start :smiley:
Here’s my Christmas story called “Meek and the bold”
A cozy story for your winter evening :wink:

Name: Meek and the Bold
Genre: Fantasy
Author: Ksenia.stories
Chapters published: 4 (ongoing)
Description:
Dark forces are getting stronger! In order to rescue your brother, you travel North to the Christmas town. Sounds exciting? One problem, you hate Christmas

Semi-CC, choose LI sexuality, mini-games, 2 point systems, 3 endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6540503485841408

3 Likes

Gonna put mine here when it’s ready!

(It’s a vampire, chirstmas story. But a romance and it has noting horiffic.

1 Like

That plot sound a lot like a christmas story I have been working on. (though I never heard of yours and I never talked about mine)

I always tought that I couldn’t be the only one of million people who has an idea. And so this week I bumped into a vampire story that looked like mine, however my story was never published. So I had to recode a lot of scenes.

1 Like

its weird sometimes how stories there never heard of each other look a like. there is this series called the worst witch. well there is also an anime called witch acedemy. they are basicly the same

non magical girl start at witch school. gets two friends. one who follow the rules, one who breaks them. also there is a mean blonde girl from a respectibel magic family

1 Like

Maybe that isn’t accidentally… It’s weird that a story looks that much a like…

maybe, maybe not.

The most recent one I’ve read was Christmas Joy by @ash.f.writes (that’s her IG) and it’s a short completed story :santa:t3:

SPARK_IN_THE_DARK_posterThumb_ZWbaVwuSEF

Name: Under the Mistletoe
Genre: Romance
Author: Sammer B.
IG: @WrittenBySammer
Chapters published: 5
(Will be a short story with 14 episodes. The story is complete as it is a remake of my Classic Style story, which used to be called “Secret Santa”, but will be released in batches.)
Description:
Noelle knows the mysterious gifts she’s been receiving have to be from her crush. But what if they’re not? Who will be waiting for you under the mistletoe on Christmas?

Full customization. Limelight. Multiple endings.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250617187926016

Omg. That’s exactly like my Idea : Christmas Lore. Also with a mistletoe :persevere:

You despise Christmas Lores. But when you end up under a mistletoe and have to kiss your mysterious, not-completely-human saviour. Will things change? (Choose Love Interest gender)

No worries, I’m sure that although they sound very similar, they are also very different. Yours sounds great. :wink:

1 Like

Ohhh glad I just saw this thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 chapters so far! More to come! :heart:

4 Likes

You’re right. We’re all unique with our own unique stories ^^

Ah my MC looks quite the same ^^