Share clothes you wish episode would release but probably never will🤷‍♀️ AKA ✨ gem options ✨

So I gathered some clothes I saw on instagram that were mostly :sparkles: gem choices :sparkles: That I wish we could have and probably never will :sob:

I got this from @itshottchoc on instagram
(You should check itshottchoc insta out it has a lot of amazing episode clothes💕)

Do guys have any clothes you wish episode would release but probably never will?

45 Likes

I wish we could have these clothes and all of the stuff on the wishlist thread :sob::sob:

13 Likes

There are several clothing items that are gem free that you can ask for on the wishlist.
Also Episode can’t just give the community their entire closet in one go because they have to make money back from those assets

8 Likes

I know💕, but also I just wanted to see other clothes that people think are cute that they would like to have, I’m not really asking for these clothes, I just want to see a collection of clothes that people love that may / may not be put on the wish list🤷‍♀️

4 Likes

Trans. Male. Clothing.

(female-male)

15 Likes

I bet no one could disagree this is ugly. When I heard Episode couldn’t release this I nearly cried myself to sleep

45 Likes

That dress is in a weird limbo because it was created for a story that is no longer a featured . So many of the custom outfits created for that story can’t be used in other stories.

10 Likes

The lingerie WITHOUT the dressing gown

14 Likes

Not me wishing Episode would just open a clothing line and sell us these clothes hahaha ;D

Uff, I would buy these in a heart beat lolol

12 Likes

But seriously, I love all these outfits! If they don’t want to give us these outfits… at least make some extra special ones for us too :pleading_face:

Maybe release a few…? make us pay to get some of these clothing to use in stories? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I really wish episode would release these outfits especially the green sheer shirt I am in love with it :heart: :weary: :sob:

I got a couple of these from another thread because I don’t have the screenshots on my phone

30 Likes

This dress tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

If I could make one wish, I would want this this dress :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Screenshot from @bakedpotato on the wish list💕

13 Likes

It looks like something from a pantomime

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Photo from itschottchoco on instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7jaaIlVNs/?igshid=1r9gnzs6h1g4u

12 Likes

I don’t know why but also reminds of anime dresses

💕Example💕

4 Likes

That dress looks like a Ferrero Rocher. :joy:

4 Likes

Looks like a bubblegum wrapper

3 Likes

They just released a bunch of the outfits that were in Instant Princess so maybe they’ll release this dress at some point too

3 Likes

Omg I love this dress :sob: it’s ugly and cute at the same time I want itttt

4 Likes