Share Episode Story Ideas!

Hey, everyone! :hugs:
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. :blob_hearts:

After being low on writing fuel for nearly a month, I feel like I’m finally back on track, which feels so amazing. I’d really like to help others find their motivation/inspiration to write, so I’m writing down some story ideas that you are all feel free to use!

If you have any ideas yourself that you’d like to share, I’d love to see them!

Anyways, here are some of my ideas! I might add more as I get more ideas.

Comedy
You move to a new country and can barely speak the native language there.
You go to a summer camp and quickly find out that it’s not what you signed up for.

Thriller
You are forced to commit a crime, murder someone, or completely disappear from society.

Romance
After separating from their ex partner against their will, the two meet again years later. Will the two change, get back together, and/or learn from past mistakes?

Adventure
You embark on a journey to voyage across the world in search of the answer for history’s longest kept secret.

Horror
You are stuck in a dream.
After playing around with some friends at a sleepover with an ouija board, you soon realize that you and your friends have summoned an actual ghost/demon/spirit into the house. is it friendly or evil?

Mystery
After being told that someone you knew passed away, you go on the search for what really happened when you are convinced that they never died.
You live in a world where conspiracy theories are real and have been proven. The illuminati has proven to exist and people know about it, or maybe pigeons are really the government’s spies, etc. (I’m sorry if this offends anyone.) You are determined to get to the bottom of it and to learn more.

Drama
Trying to become a celebrity/being a celebrity was way worse than you thought it would be. You try to escape, but no matter what, the world always seem to find you.

Tags (I'm so sorry if you didn't want to be tagged!)

@Samii @lanafrazer_episode @epy.neha @Faith.episode.cats @Aoibhe @Stargurl @SpookySherry @_haruka @LISAANNEMARIEE @kateharper @phlegmatic @queenscribbles

Have a nice day! :wave:

13 Likes

I love that thiller one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This was so kind of you!
I definitely love the thriller one. I’m bookmarking this to come back to it later :)) thank you :heart:

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m glad to help!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I like the drama one and comedy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Most definitely interested in that thriller :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

oooo these ideas are great!! I love the comedy one. Also, the horror one is really interesting!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

is it okay if I use the;
After being told that someone you knew passed away, you go on the search for what really happened when you are convinced that they never died.

plot

1 Like

Yeah, that’s totally fine! I shared those ideas for people to use.

Happy writing! :grin:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.