Share some of your Pet Peeves on Episode?

I have a lot of Pet Peeves😂
I hope imma relate to your pet peeves

5 Likes

Trolls. Unnecessary flagging.

6 Likes

Say it louder sistah :clapping:

Like, if you’re bored you don’t need to go around ruining everyones day by being a troll smh :woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Girl last night I got flagged 127 times-

3 Likes

Wha-

Somebody doesn’t have a life if they could flag the same person 127 like how is that even possible-

1 Like

Fr! I was so pissed off I couldn’t see any of my notifications only the forum admin telling me I had been flagged. People really be bored af. :woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t5:

Some people need to get a life or something honestly smh

3 Likes

Ugh! Ikr. Peeps got no chill

2 Likes

damn- they really hate you :skull:

1 Like

Episode Stories

CC, overly long author’s notes, and chapters that are more than 25 minutes long.

Episode Forums
When people don’t completely read the original post. Also when people spam the thread with messages that aren’t related to the topic.

6 Likes

Lmao they obsessed. It wasn’t even just me, most of my other friends kept getting flagged too. So it’s clear that they’re bored or just an even more annoying than usual troll. :skull:

1 Like

My pet peeves when reading Episode stories:

When the guy is spot directed to where he looks like he’s a foot taller than the girl.

When a Limelight character has the Silhouette Black hair color when they aren’t a silhouette. Jet Black exists in the portal.

When characters have dialogue with kissing animations. This seems petty, but realistically, I don’t think you can talk and kiss at the same time.

When seemingly every character in a Limelight story has the same body type (normally either generic or athletic). Try to have variations between your characters (including your background characters). Don’t just give them all the same body type.

5 Likes

I hate this too. I’m supposed to be the “girlfriend”, not the freaking child. :skull:

5 Likes

Happy birthday, btw. :heart::heart:

1 Like

The fact that the portal glitches when I already spot directed the character. But when I preview it again, the spot of the character is different -.-

2 Likes

Honestly. :skull:

3 Likes

:skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

These annoy me to not extent. Like we want to read the story. Please. Honestly I don’t even know why they’re included, unless it’s something important.

I have the worlds shortest attention span, so if it’s more than 10, 15 at most, minutes, sorry, I’m gone :skull:

4 Likes

bump

when i show somebody something a made up and figured out and then the go to every one and say “omg guys look what I figured out!!” and then every body is like “woah thas so cool” and im like WTF!!!

(ps:one tme i caugh someboody RED HANDED doing that and i feelt SO GOOD and in my head was like hahahahaha here this is what happened so i walked up to my “best friend” and was like “look at what i just figured out this could do!” and she was like “omg thats so cool!! how do you do it?” and then i showed her and a couple minutes later she walked up to me and was like “look what I figured out this could do!” and she showed me EXACTLY what i showed her and i looked her STRAGHT IN THE EYE and was like (lets call her ashly)“ashly,i showed you that!!” she was "oh,yeah…right."and walked away and in my head i was hahahahahah F**K OF!!! i just caugh you RED HANDED B****!!! yeah,but that has happened to me a lot its deffinently my worst pet peeve (sorry this was so long)

3 Likes