Share something you did for your story that you're proud of

ahh thank you! you can do it! what’s the title I would love to do a r4r when I publish, if you’re down!

3 Likes

The title is Sage! It’s not gonna be published for a while, but I’ll def let you know when it is!

4 Likes

kk thank youu!

3 Likes

I’m really proud of my advanced directing and my point systems, but other than that I’ve been doing a lot of backgrounds for my story and I’m loving them so much!!! Here’s some examples :blob_hearts:

My BGs

One I’m also particularly proud is this one I did a script template for an Epiflix scene where the readers could choose what show to watch and there was a little scene and everything!

Epiflix

12 Likes

I uploaded an overlay (a postcard) for a sci-fi dystopia I was writing, but episode didn’t approve because of “nudity”. Which is odd, because I only imitated a Renaissance painting (The Birth of Venus from Botticelli), plus I covered the critical parts. I worked really hard with this edit, and I was so sad because I couldn’t use it, so I hope I don’t get banned because of this post.

*UEHS= United Empire of Homo Sapiens

10 Likes

Those backgrounds are beautiful that’s impressive especially epiflix that’s so cool

4 Likes

Jeez that looks amazing! I’m sorry you couldn’t use it for your story :sob:

4 Likes

That’s beautiful wow!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :pleading_face: :two_hearts: the Epiflix was a lot of fun to make, especially for the tv show scenes haha

6 Likes

I’m learning how to draw realistic to semi-realistic. So I’m spending a while on that as there’s a certain look I’m going for. I’m proud that I learned how to draw a dragon. (And the re color the same one 4 times in ibis paint x because I was to lazy to re-draw it, so now the whole dragon family is always going to look angry and be flying (yeah).) Something I’m currently proud of is I’m learning to draw side view (flat), since I’m trying to draw the Mac’s and Li’s first meant because episode has g*ns but no pepper spray, like… :flushed:. So now I have (want to) draw that. (I suck at lips so I luckily got the “artists” of the family to draw it for me)

-i guess learning to draw realistic-semi realistic for me

Speaking of which this is the lady (Aka the Li), now I have to do the MC:

5 Likes

I coded a “livestream” scene where the MC is watching the LI go live and answer questions. I coded it so that the comments scroll up on the screen as he’s answering his followers’ questions:
live1

I also made an Epigram profile for him (using the template from @/MiraTimesTwo):

And in the same chapter, I uploaded a series of overlays of an AC remote control going from 22°C to 17°C, because there’s a scene where a character turns down someone’s AC in order for them to get sick.

11 Likes

Gosh there has been so many things that I did that I am proud of from my stories! Well one of them my friend kait from the community made for me and that was a game menu as seen here

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Summary

In my opinion it turned out really great the way kait did it for me! And she sent me all the right coding for it to actually work, it didn’t work so well at first but when I found out what was wrong with it as to why it wasn’t working and I did get it to work I was so happy and amazed it worked and I still love this game menu for it!

6 Likes

I’ve decided on a title, created the story in the portal, looked around for backgrounds and created some characters. It’s not much, but at least I made a start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yessss that’s my gurl!!! In no time you’ll be a coding pro like me

3 Likes

I certainly hope so! :wink:

1 Like

I made a lot of backgrounds that I am really proud of. I’ve also done a lot of scenes that make me happy. I’ve even made a few custom poses for some scenes that I’m super excited to use. (Though the sucky part is that for one of them is I have to code 9 Episodes before I can even code that scene :pensive:).

7 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

bump

Summary

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.39114-16/10000000_1626311410894794_1205469612214447596_n.mp4?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=WzAZ6HLXePsAX9JPppR&_nc_ht=video.cdninstagram.com&oh=02_ARpQocFn5pIexB3CT4AfyNNWT6-mnZhOXjvFuP9yEl61Xw&oe=6201A402

Summary

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.39114-16/181077530_487155435763670_999979502662004844_n.mp4?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=7CRo7Rw89QsAX_uC70w&_nc_ht=video.cdninstagram.com&oh=02_ARoIwAQLFt8NBzXHGRHEOi1G7_Np984fO4EDil8quu1xEg&oe=6201E521

Summary

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.39114-16/181616068_369413097769348_656351295110112673_n.mp4?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=H5UHEYfN3FsAX9gT1Pn&_nc_ht=video.cdninstagram.com&oh=02_ARrq6Etqy9_7s93-TDC9W2G4pSHAtGL9CiMr-BjpxL5lGw&oe=6201AD1F

These 1st three were a bonus scene for my series Halcyon.

Summary

Login • Instagram

Summary

Login • Instagram

Summary

Login • Instagram

Summary

Login • Instagram

1 Like