Share stories and also R4R and G4G all stories welcome

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grin:

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down
Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

1 Like

Thank you for this thread :revolving_hearts:
Here are my two stories.
I’m up for a R4R

Story Title: Can’t Anymore
Author: Chen_Episode
Episodes: 10 (on going)
Genre: Romance
Style: INK, CC
Description: Now that you’ve lost your first love, you’ve changed, your friends are behaving strangely with you, you’re afraid to love, afraid of getting hurt and afraid of hurting, what happens when your best friend becomes your love?
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4754024510390272
Cover:

——————————-

Story: Maybe in another life.
Genre: Romance\Drama
Chapters: 3 (more chapters coming soon)
Description: You saw your ex-lover after two years. What’s happening to your heart? And what does he want now? What happens when you have a bad accident? What’s your future going to be? (CC)(LL)
Instagram: @Chen_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6234109357260800
Cover:
Maybe_in_another_life._posterThumb_VoRz9Vo3Xt

1 Like

Sure I’ll read it
𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖: FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN

𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥: LIMELIGHT

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖: Romance

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤: More episodes coming soon (7 episodes currently!)

𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟:
When your ex breaks your heart, would you be able to fall in love again after all he has done to you? Start reading!

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣: Fikkay B

𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4754215755513856 2
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼: There won’t be use of gems for any choice you find in the story!!!

1 Like

I’ll send ss also😊

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Hi would you like to do an R4R with me also would it just be RA-R or would you like to also do gems I don’t mind either way :blush: and how many chapters would you like to do ?

Would you still like to do R4R? Is so let me know :blush:

Hey :wave: would you like to do an R4R? If so is it just R4R or would you like to do G4G as well :blush:

1 Like

Hey I will have a read of them today

1 Like

Hi would you like to do an R4R?

Hey I would love to do an R4R with you. I will start reading this evening

1 Like

:purple_heart:I am up for READ FOR READ. My new story it’s called Worlds Apart and it has 4 chapters. I think that it would be fair if we exchange 4 episodes for reading,. If you don’t have 4 chapters out yet, we can also read 3x3 chapters on each other’s stories. :heart_decoration:

:purple_heart:We can do R4R on IG too!

:purple_heart:Feedbacks are always welcome!

:exclamation:SCREENSHOTS ARE REQUIRED! :exclamation:

:purple_heart:Story name: Worlds Apart
:purple_heart:Author name: Luna
:purple_heart:Chapters: 4
:purple_heart:Style: LL
:purple_heart:Genre: Drama
:purple_heart:Description: A girl lives a quiet life with her parents until there is a conflict between them and they go their separate ways. Will you be able to understand the fate of the girl?
:purple_heart:Instagram: starluna.epi
:purple_heart:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5306622156144640
:purple_heart:Cover:

Yeah sure I will do that

I can do g4g too. :heart:

Cool :sunglasses: ok how many G4G would you like to do ? And il start to read

1 Like

Story Title: SAVE ME

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy

Story Style: LimeLight

Story Caption: Lola grew up homeschooled and isolated with an unknown health condition, they relocate where she then meets Ethan Peace, a ruthless vampire, will he take the risk to save her?

•Im so excited to share this wonderful story with you guys!! I’ve worked really hard for the past 7 months to bring you this amazing, quality story!

My Instagram: @auri.episode

Here can you DM me on any questions regarding the story or just to be friends I’ll gladly be open to help others!

Important information: This is my first story, so I would love some constructive criticism, other than that I truly believe you will really enjoy it. CC is available!!!

1 Like

Hey I would like to do an R4R with you if you would like. Would you like to do G4G as well or just R4R?

Hey, thank you for this thread :blue_heart:
I’m up for R4R+💎
:relaxed:

Title : Double Chin
Author : .InGa.
Insta: @ingute_episode
Description: The day Caroline go the HI diagnosis changed everything. Her goal from now on is to graduate from school. But what happens when a handsome&adventurous guy comes into her dry life?
Genre : Comedy/Romance
Chapters : 6 (outgoing)

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6722079508070400

What’s the max amount of gems you can do ? How many episodes too?

Hi I will do an R4R and gems with you. Would you like to do 5 gems each chapter? I will start reading today

1 Like