Share Stories Here!

Thanks so much for the thread​:hugs::hugs::hugs:… This is my first episode story… Feel free to guide and review my story

Title: My love My enemy

Author: Joy

IG username: Joy_episodestories

Description: The story talks about a girl who has so much hatred for a guy who was once her crush.

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5965706750525440

Style: Limelight

Genre: Romance, drama

Chapter: 3 ongoing

Title : In the Middle of Madness

Author : Leah Marley

Style : Limelight

Genre : Romance, Drama

Story Description : Marie’s gotten herself into trouble when she decides to befriend Josh Palmer, the not-so-typical bad boy. Will they fall for each other despite the madness that will follow?

Plot : There’s going to be an incident in which the MC will be affected and that becomes a main factor of the story.

Character Customization : There isn’t any but that’s because of a specific reason explained at the end of each episode.

Episodes : 4 (More episodes coming soon)

Story Cover :

In_the_Middle_of_Madness_kn_posterThumb_wJcTkvPzOr

Story Link :

Psychopathic |8 out now|
Here is description
Sometimes we do bad things for people we love. But keep in mind I would never do anything to hurt you… Well that’s what I think
1LI|choices matter|

Genre: thriller
Cover:
Sociopath_Yo_posterThumb_ThzyAKMe1w
Some spoilers/sneakpeaks/ or whatever you call it lol

Link to my story! Would love to hear positive feedback!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :two_hearts:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

Hi! :blush:
I’m a new author and I’ve just published my first story a few days ago. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out!

Up for R4R :relaxed:
Send me a private if your interested in doing a R4R.

Title: Entangled
Author: Wistful_Haze74
Genre: Mystery/Fantasy
Chapters Released: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
CC

Description:
You are haunted by a peculiar dream. Arkel has lost its king and is plagued by murders and rumors. In the labyrinth of lies, will you find secrets lurking in the shadows?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486510399586304

background credits : episodeassemble and Wincy_yellow for the background of this cover

hey everyone- here’s my story, it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out!

here’s my ig in case if you’d like to do a r4r, or if you just wanna chat :white_heart: @lany.episode

story name: Butterfly Effect

currently on ongoing - 11 chapters

description: “two vivid souls whose story is told perfectly by anyone, even after their time apart from each other. However, in a cruel world of tragedy & sorrow… perfection does not exist.”

here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6578776926519296

hi! my story is called before anything else and it only has 4 reads because of my best friend :sob::joy:
please give my story a read, i promise you won’t regret it. :wink:
my instagram: amelia.writes.epi
story description: Laia is a waitress struggling daily life when her hot & dangerous boss takes an interest in her. One incident heats things up… and now they both can’t deny the attraction.