Share The Good News ✨

Today my older sister is having her first photo shoot :partying_face: She’s been wanting to become a model for a while and this is a really exciting moment for her :sparkles: Even though she seems confident sometimes she feels self conscious because she has vitiligo and people stare but now is her time to embrace it :relieved::joy: I’m just very happy for her.

Feel free to share good news of your own :revolving_hearts:

14 Likes

yay! That’s great for her :grinning:

3 Likes

My new computer was installed that’s good news for me! I’m also happy for your sister! :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m also happy I just got a box of moon pies :joy:

3 Likes

haha lol :joy:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Well, no good news for me today, but i just thank God, my family n friends are home and safe.

2 Likes

Nice one dear

2 Likes

Omg, that’s so cool, I wish a ton of blessings to your sister!!!

1 Like

Hey, please stay on topic :sparkles: I already heard about the beta thing but this thread is to share good news.

That’s good news :two_hearts:

I’m so happy for your sister!

I don’t have any good news of my own, but if you can, tell your sister I said congrats!

1 Like

She said thank you :sparkles:

1 Like

Congratulations to your older sister! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I was someone’s 1000th subscriber so congrats to SoogaBooga on Yt for hitting 1k subs :partying_face:

I can take screenshots again! My iPad was giving me a hard time where it wouldn’t save screenshot, so boom, restarted and it works!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.