Share ur CRINGE OLD CLICHE scripts :clapping:

Yee.

I read the first episode of Smoke Then Lollipops because I was interested in the story. 'Tis epic.

1 Like

I mean, despite their names “controllers” and “Normals”, this sounds like the beginnings of an epic supernatural story :joy: I especially liked the 3 invisible ghosts-- I would have some SERIOUS fun writing their dialogue :joy:

2 Likes

No, here’s the best part: I specified nobody could tell the Controllers and Regulars apart and THEN went on to point out all the Controllers had to wear uniforms in school :joy:

AND MY SCREENSHOT SHOWS A CONTROLLER WHO DOESN’T HAVE HER UNIFORM. :italian_hand:

It was a redo of a story attempt where they all were going to an abandoned school (where all the ghosts were). And there was an older brother who escaped from a mental hospital…!?

Good thing it never got published.

sHe’S nOt LiKe oThER gIrLs.

2 Likes

My dumb@ss put “Normals” :joy:

I would seriously read though. :heart:

2 Likes

It was so cringe I couldn’t let it continue to exist :joy:
It was pretty much the exposition, Linda assigning a class project, and the ghosts talking to Jenna about putting homework before a mission or vice versa.

aNd iT wAs wRiTtEn iN mObiLe.

Part of me thinks I should compile the partial cringe stories I have and publish them so I can contribute them to this thread.

3 Likes

That would be awesome-- get a bunch of half-dones and make them into a parody type story. :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, do it! It would be epic!!!

1 Like

I don’t have nearly enough content tho :sob:
I’d have to add bonus content just to make it long enough and worthwhile.

Also
I’ve got fairly recent cringe for y’all:

From my only-on-episode-1 WIP

The MC’s just casually photobombing lol

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like