Share ur CRINGE OLD CLICHE scripts :clapping:

lmfao

This made me laugh so hard :joy: :joy: :joy:

9 Likes

I know. The way she is carrying him around like a baby. :joy: Honestly don’t know how I could write/direct this with a serious face. :face_with_peeking_eye:
But how he’s being all business in this one, whilst he’s smaller than a pinapple. :joy:
This is no laughing matter, sorry if my voice is coming through the phone like the lost member of the chipmunks. :joy:

4 Likes

lmfaoooo :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I also was very confused on why some of your characters were naked from the waist down and it made it even funnier that you just went along with it in your story :joy:

2 Likes

HELP. OK SO

So basically what was happening here is, the mc got lost in a junkyard cause shes stupid as shit, and obviously the most obvious looking creep pops up and harasses her. Then the LL somehow knew exactly where she was and popped in to save the day. He then beat the shit out of the creep and miraculously didnt get punched back.

SECOND IMAGE

I don’t even have to say anything. this is just cringe enough.

I want to die.

12 Likes

I’m back…

Well, we’re off to a great start.

For context, I made a joke

My thoughts every time I read an old story of mine.

This bit cracked me up.

But why tho?

The spot directing in these next ones :joy:

What?

7 Likes

Bump! I NEED MORE CRINGE.

5 Likes

Can we talk about what Mrs. Zander is wearing? Why did she decide to wear four different colors and four different textures :joy:

1 Like

From my very first episode story :face_with_peeking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah haha :joy:
I probably just picked out the first items I saw and thought ‘This will do’

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

there’s a story like that on episode ‘Boyfriend For Rent’ her ex was a billionaire and when they were dating her mother never liked her. but then the broke up but her ex still thinks about her and now she’s in a relationship with her guy bestfriend.

1 Like

The way you positioned the brunette guy and the brunette girl, it looks like he has his hair up in a glorious ponytail!

6 Likes

Hahaha! It does! He doesn’t look so happy about it either :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: and you could also see the brunette girl a little. And with his facial expression, he doesn’t look happy that he is sitting on her.

2 Likes

Beware …

I don’t know what I was thinking tbh

cliche and confusing

3 Likes

This is me whenever I post on this thread.

Writing everything under the image because you didn’t know how to put the words on the text bubbles is something I would have done when I was younger. The ':'s towards the end got a little blurry so I read it as ‘Boy I’m so sorry girl mom.’ and ‘bye boy bye’. It also says ‘I’m her mom daughter.’ But it’s hilarious. I love it

2 Likes

The mom was responding to the texts and she told the boy her daughter had died. The mom also said that it wasn’t his fault (how is cancer his fault anyways :laughing:) and they said goodbye.

Totally random I swear I had no idea what I was doing.

1 Like

I understood eventually but thank you anyway :laughing:

1 Like

What did I just read?
How do go from seeing someone to telling them you have cancer.
That’s crazy.

1 Like