SHARE UR STORY & R4R (closed temporarily!) -> PROMOTE UR STORY

ok thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m done and wow this is really good! I’ve never read a story like this one, it’s unique and the plot and coding and directing is rlly good!

1 Like

@KateB_episode

I’m starting your story now!

@KateB_episode

I’m on my 4th episode right now! I really like it, and I’ll continue!

1 Like

@HopeFrvr

I’m starting your story rn! Just confirming, it’s called fighter.

1 Like

Oh. My. God. I just read you story, the first 4 chapters and this is something I haven’t seen before. This story is a real gem, and it gives me a lot of emotions. This js really unique, it points out the fact that people are cruel in the world and dont think of other people. I really liked the fact you made a story out of it, it was really unique and nothing I was expecting. Omg omg lm fits sooo good ok keep up the good work! I’ll clntinje the story because it’s just so good!

1 Like

Thank you very much!! I’m very happy that you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you so much :blush::))))

2 Likes

np! it was rlly good!

1 Like

no problem!

Sure! How many episodes of r4r do you wanna do? I only have 7 episodes so far. REply if u still wanna to a r4r!

1 Like

Sure! I can read 3 episodes of ur, and you can read 3 of mine if that’s what you want!

Hey! Wanna do a r4r? You can message me or reply to my comment if you still want to!

1 Like

Want to do a r4r?

4?

Sure! I added you to my list already! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done, and you can send me screenshots when your doen. It might take like 3 days b4 I can start ur story b/c i want to be fair and read all the r4r stories in order from when they were requested. I hope you understand! I’ll send you screenshots and i’ll let u know when I’m starting ur story!

1 Like

Okay np :heart:

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do a r4r with you! :grinning:

Here’s my story:
Title : The Mystery Note
Author : Jen
Genre : Action
Style : Ink
Chapters : 3 (Ongoing)
Instagram : @episode.jen_writes
Description : What will happen when Rose discovers she is in the middle of nowhere while a murderer is out on the loose? With the help of Aaron, will she make it out alive?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5722163898286080

The%20Mystery%20Note%20(Art%20Cover)

1 Like

Hey! We can do a R4R if you’re interested! :blush:
Feel free to check out my story! Thank you for your time!

Feedback is appreciated!!

Title : Stand By Me

Chapters : 6 and counting

Style : Limelight

Genre : Drama

Description : You’re teenagers trying to live a normal life but life isn’t always fair. Troubling pasts, deadly secrets, will they be bliss in each other’s harsh realities?

(Viewers Discretion is advised)

1 Like

Sure I’d love to! Thx for replying! I’ll add you to my list, and I’ll try to start your story asap after you send me screenshots that you’ve read my story! Happy reading!