Share why 2018 Sucked for You

I don’t know why I feel like 2018 universally sucked for everyone, but it sucked for me, so share why it sucked for you! :joy:

So, in December of 2017, my sister passed away from cancer 10 days before my 19th birthday, making 2018 the absolute worst year for me emotionally. On top of that, my grandma passed away 5 months later, I moved out of my childhood home and I took the semester off of school and I am like a WHOLE year behind. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

So that’s me, what about y’all??

10 Likes

Life in general

6 Likes

I’ve had an average 2018 year…

But, oh wow, that’s horrible. I’m so sorry and am tearing up at the thought of my family members passing away like that.

4 Likes

What about life, girl?? I’m all ears

2 Likes

I’m much better now, it’s all good hunny!

Why was 2018 average??

4 Likes

2018 was tbh the best year of my life. But yeah it’s also the most confusing. I changed some things about myself (good and bad I guess). I cried this year more I know that for sure :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lol for me it didn’t suck…

:champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::scream::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ha just dealing with personal emotional issues
Dont worry

3 Likes

Well before 2018 I had been used to being in a popular group, but when I went to a new school I had to accept the fact that I’m not going to be that “popular” as I was, and I’ve had to get used to people not listening to me on certain things and giving me these weird looks… But I have found a good group of friends. :slightly_smiling_face: 2018 just really played with my emotions.

3 Likes

Omg, that’s good though! Do you feel like you’re coming into your own?

3 Likes

Well that’s good! Why is that? :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, I wish you my best hun!!

4 Likes

Thank you :blue_heart:
You too

3 Likes

ohhh, I totally get you. I’m glad you’ve found your friends though! 2018 was definitely playing games emotionally :flushed:

4 Likes

Yes I started thinking of what I want to do with my life and I had to adjust somethings

3 Likes

I have a lot to say for this topic.
This year suck because:
People hates me
I have an enemy at school
She wants to ‘get close to me’ so she can ruin my life (her exact words)
My friends actually stand on her side
My depression starts
Life sucks in general

4 Likes

embarrassing stuff
school
break up year

3 Likes

2018 sucked for me because, this is the year I’ve learned to embrace myself and my body. It’s been a BIG struggle and still is actually. Growing up as a young woman, I used to think I needed a boyfriend to love myself. I needed to have friends to feel accepted (no matter who they were)
Which is 100% wrong…it took me a while to realize my own self-worth, beauty, and strength; to stop letting people walk all over me just because I’m young.
I can finally say, I’m proud of the woman that I’m becoming and pray that despite my imperfections, I make my God and family proud.

8 Likes

That’s awesome though (: its hard trying to figure out what we want to do with our lives

3 Likes

2018 was not the best but don’t give up! this year is going to be a blip on your radar in 20+ years(:

1 Like