Share your appreciation thread

Hello everyone! This is a thread where you can show your appreciation for the forums and people on here!

I’ll go first. The people I really appreciate are @gnoble22 @Allie_Diamond_Epy @JemU776 @FlowerGriefer @PropertyofNae @episode.myra

Individual letters:

@gnoble22

Although we have only known each other for a little over a week, we already have a great friendship. I really like hanging out and talking with you. You make it so easy to carry out a conversation, whatever that conversation may be. I also love that we can talk about random things whenever we want. :blush:

@Alexandra_Rose

You are amazing, you have been there for me through a lot, and I really appreciate it. I can’t say thank you enough for everything you have done for me.

@JemU776

I may not know you well, but I know you are an amazing person! I’ve seen you around and you are always really kind and helpful. So, thank you.

@FlowerGriefer

Thank you for always being helpful, kind, and patient. You create masterpieces and you are a great person. Keep being great. :heart:

@PropertyofNae

We haven’t spoken in a while, but I know that you are an amazing person and an amazing custom pose maker.

@episode.myra

Now, I know I haven’t known you long, but I consider you a really nice person to talk to. Despite not knowing me long, you already helped me a lot! You are amazing!

I hope you have a great day/afternoon/evening everyone! :blush:

@Sydney_H sorry if I put this in the wrong category.

25 Likes

I’ve missed talking to you :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve missed it too. :heart:

5 Likes

Oh wow @Danielle318 this is so sweet of you :pleading_face: tysm, you’re amazing :fist_bump:

helping is and always will be a passion of mine :100: :yay:

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush::heart:

Me too!

4 Likes

Aww you’re so sweet!! I love that I have a new friend in the community that I can talk about whatever with. You’re literally amazing :blush:

4 Likes

I’m just being honest!

I’m glad we have that kind of relationship. :blush:

Aw! So are you!

4 Likes

The people I care about :relaxed::hugs::

@Tay11 @Jae27 @Gurmeet @tanyaepisode @VictoriaStories @Adorablxheron @iloveepisodegames @Anna_Marie @Roy eventhough I haven’t met her(@Adorablxheron , I think she is nice!!

These people are really nice and I care about them

12 Likes

Aw, thanks.

7 Likes

Awww…Thank you soo much :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you, you so sweet!

5 Likes

Thank you so much cutie :hugs::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:
I also care about you too💝

5 Likes

My newest friends are @IrisLevont and @Adorablxheron They are so nice and friendly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But it sucks that im barely active here and can’t talk with them much :pensive: But I hope we can be even better friends :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you and it’s ok!

5 Likes

Thank you, dear :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate you too @Devil_Herself, alongside @ItsEffinSteph, @nyla.stories, @NewEpisodeFanatic, @Lucy6, and many others I can’t think of right now.

10 Likes

I appreciate:
@N_Olivia : for always being there for me and making me happy and getting me through my worst and best times!

@Nazee_writes : for being one of my friends and just being a sweet little one!

@Zensthetic : for being my friend also and for being DJ’s friend and Naz’s too.

@april_episode : for being my script editor and helping me get my story out there again

@DesiLadki : for being my script eitor also even tho she won’t be able to now.

@Ciley : for being one of my new friends in her thread the counting thread.

@Gurmeet : mia for being one of my new friends from ci ci counting thread

@kaittxo : for being my friend through all of what happened with us, for supporting me and just making me feel better when I really wasn’t better! She is the best and I love her as my friend, I am always there to support her and all the others too.

These are all people I appreciate and I know for sure I couldn’t live a day without them :black_heart: I love you all so much and thank you for being here and supporting me my loves! :heart::blue_heart::black_heart:

10 Likes

Aw thank you!

4 Likes

Oh I love Desi!

4 Likes

yeeee anu is great

4 Likes