2 Likes

Nope, I’m awake! I went to sleep

20 hours and 30 minutes ago!

2 Likes

Oh oops lol

1 Like

CONNOR

I hate this body unclear thing.

I believe I have improved a lot :wink: Can’t believe that I am actually becoming better at art :joy:

My first edit

Untitled35
With help from my cousin @Madeha

My latest edit

Made this for @Forever1201 on May I have outlines of any male/female characters to draw? ~ Requests Open 🔓

14 Likes

:clap:t4::joy::black_heart:

Your art is amazing!!! I just wanted to ask… did you take inspiration for @NellyFromEpisode ? Because her style of art is the same even down to the shadowing as your last one. This isn’t meant to be mean or offensive or anything in any way. I just noticed similarities and wanted to ask if you where inspired by her/him/them.

2 Likes

It really has improved

1 Like

And I do see what your talking about

1 Like

A-MAY-ZING :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I did this for an outline contest.

7 Likes

Yeah she has inspired me but also many artist have :wink:. To be honest there are many differences between my and her drawing. I do agree we may have many similarities but that doesn’t mean that I am going to do something different.
BTW @NellyFromEpisode is way better than me, she’s amazing! as I am new to art and started for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Love it… lol she’s covered in so many freckles but it do have ppl with skin like that so it’s great…

1 Like

I was just gonna put it on her like cheeks and nose, then I was like “what the heck!” And put them everywhere.

1 Like

Lol girl being creative and unique with art is great… and it looks amazing… :heart::sparkling_heart:

Herman this is fuckin amazing

1 Like

Thank you! Your art is REALLY good too!

1 Like

Thanks and your welcome I try just like everyone :heart::sparkling_heart:

I just drew Tinashe! What do you guys think?

7 Likes