Share your art / drawings

P.m. .m.e.

2 Likes

13 Likes

My most recent drawing from a profile picture request. First time using Ibis Paint X so still iffy. :heart::woman_shrugging:

21 Likes

…IT. LOOKS REALLYYYY GOOOdodo!
Just Ann opinion lol-
Maybe use more graussian blur on the highlights?

2 Likes

Okay thanks for letting me know :joy::heart:

1 Like

Not sure if this is the place. BUT, how do you remove the pixels when you zoom in when trying to trace? It’s so blurring that I can’t see the true line to draw.

You can PM me so that we don’t take the focus away from the true purpose of this thread. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Yayay your back

Do I add you back to the chat???

Woowowo

TEACH MEMEMME

1 Like

Sorry for the double post lol. My second attempt and it’s Harry Potter theme if you didn’t guess. :joy:

31 Likes

OMG SHOOKETH!!! How did you do the hair? Like what brush did u use and stuff? Ur art is literally AMAZING!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin:

3 Likes

I need an opinion. I’m not sure how I feel ab this…

12 Likes

My half of an edit trade.

The hands and smoke look like shit.

16 Likes

dang thats good!

Damn:open_mouth: That’s one good looking eyeball.

1 Like

Yo it’s me. Lol. I should make yours. Nah. Maybe. Eh. Well. How bout no. Well maybe I should but no. Okay I will. Naww

1 Like

Looking good! :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I love that, it looks great :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Bruh.

1 Like

What? I’ll do it I guess. Do ya need curly hair? And does it need. To be at a certin length. And do ya need to look like you?

1 Like

If it’s going to be me, yeah I’d really like it to have curly hair. If you want to draw someone else, do what you want. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like