Share your art / drawings

Tyty :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

image0r

Iā€™m not a fan of the hair on the drawing but it was supposed to be based off of this character

image0

advice would be greatly appreciated

10 Likes

One thing I would suggest is when drawing hair, remember itā€™s on the head, not the head itself. Even close to the skin it still would raise up a little bit more as to not seamlessly follow the line of the skull. If that makes sense. ^^;

Also!! Sketching out the hairline first before drawing the hair is really helpful

4 Likes

So this is my part. In a edit trade can I have some feedback?

9 Likes

The neck looks a little weirdā€¦

1 Like

The way the face is drawn is a little weird too.

1 Like

Any feedbacks

ab518cceeec609ec6e4731f2d731ffcaf6ddb8da_1_458x500

9 Likes

Um thank you?

That was your feedback. -_-

1 Like

Like feedback is something to improve or be noted onā€¦

1 Like

I did want constructive critism. Saying my art looks weird is just mean.

I didnā€™t say your whole art was weird I think it looks fine. The face just needs some adjusting.

1 Like

Okay? Bueno.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been silently reading the comments on this thread for a while and have noticed that people are really harsh on giving feedback on other peopleā€™s artworkā€¦ this community is made so people can give good feedback. Anyone who posts their artwork here, remember this: Your artwork is beautiful no matter the way it looks! Be proud of the work you have done. You created your own masterpiece, that is an accomplishment!

13 Likes

I wasnā€™t saying itā€™s bad. It wasnā€™t. Sorry if you thought so

1 Like

Beautiful! I love it.

1 Like

Woah. Thatā€™s likeā€¦ AHMAZING.

1 Like

It wasnā€™t your comment in particular on why I wrote that, Iā€™ve seen others as well. Nonetheless Iā€™m not here to cause or start any drama.

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

I would suggest either lowering the jaw a bit as the proportions are off, or make the facial features smaller. As it is now it looks kind of awkward, but I like it anyways.

1 Like