Share your art / drawings

That’s why I said most people. :heart:

This is absolute genius I love it!

1 Like

People must always be ready for critique and stand up for themselves

1 Like

I don’t want to be rude. But this isn’t constructive criticism. It’s just hate. And relatively mean. It’s not “sugar coating” it’s just cruel.

6 Likes

been silently reading and totally agreed. sorry if it comes across as rude but you’re kinda being disrespectful right now. critism is fine, especially when theyre the ones who asked for it, but again theres difference between critique and hate. people are still learning and the way you critique should be in the right way too. show some respect as your feelings are not the only one that matters, theirs too. no hate please, sophbee signing out :wink:

10 Likes

Can we end this conversation ff’s?

1 Like

Yes we can.

1 Like

Boi, you so thaarsty, I am afraid my little Vera over there would start crying :cry::joy:

3 Likes

Just gonna put this out there…

MilkyNeighboringBlackbird-small

Because I love this thread and will cry if it gets closed…

15 Likes

Same. :sob:

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Yasss! I am a Cumberbish!

P.S. This post is off-topic, yes. It has been flagged recently, yes. I have edited this post to let people know, yes.

If you have read the edited part, please note that don’t flag this thread repeatedly. If you wanna share your art/drawings, go ahead and do it or else don’t! But DO NOT START ANYTHING WHICH WOULD BE BAD AND YOU WOULDN’T KNOW HOW TO END IT!!!

7 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Why does this keep getting closed?

12 Likes