Share your art / drawings

It’s more annoying me that they are actually trying to deny it to be honest :woman_shrugging: it’s so obvious what they’ve done but they think they can say they haven’t.

Proof

Their eyes:
My Eyes:
Their nose:
My nose:

11 Likes

Did you take a pose reference image from Google because I saw someone’s edit of elsa as fire queen posing like that lol. But anyhow nice try.

1 Like

It’s incredibly disheartening and annoying. I loved sharing on this thread but now I’m deleting it all :confused: uhh…

1 Like

Oh my God!!! It seems as if the person just fliped your art and did a little bit of editing on it. Who ever it is such an expert in copy pasting lol.I would say removing ur art is a great decision.I don’t want to mention that person’s name who stole my art when I was kind of new on the forums, just because there were huge watermarks on my art she almost tried to make an account here of my name but sadly got suspended the very minute. :joy: thanks to one of my client’s here who told me about that.

4 Likes

giphy-downsized
These people need to get a hold of themselves

13 Likes

Not only that, they’ve stolen parts of someone’s outline too as it was part of a contest (which you can see where they’ve tried and failed to draw the rest of the eyebrow where the original hair was covering). :roll_eyes: I’m not stupid boo.

5 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

A surprise edit for my frienddd

15 Likes

That is annoying because you have given them the chance to own up but it kinda will never be resolved so you start thinking that maybe you should do things differently like maybe never doing art again or never sharing what you have done for everyone to see.

1 Like

I’ve given them many chances but they still insist they didnt. So I’ve asked for them to recreate the face with some different features but the same shading and I want to see the photos of the different layers to prove they did it :woman_shrugging: they’ve agreed but Im sure they’ll be an excuse somewhere along the way :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Ha they will always be some sort of lie but I just don’t see the point of stealing someone else’s art if they are going to get not accused in a way but get told to give it back or remove it. I hope you get all your art back and this would be resolved.

1 Like

Ok this might sound like a wacky idea. But I know there are a lot of people on here who really enjoy seeing @PerplexedJam ‘s are. Maybe there could be like a group chat made with people you know you can trust, where you share your art? It’s just an idea

5 Likes

That’s sounds cool but in a group chat the limit amount of chatting is 500 messages I think but I love that idea

2 Likes

That’s incredibly sweet :heart: I don’t think I’ll be drawing for a little while though, I think a break is what I need. And like @AuthorMDWrites mentioned, the 500 limit.

I’ll still be active on this thread though! Watching everyone else post their wonderful art :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m glad and I hope you do continue your art as it is amazing

1 Like

Thank you, I will in the future! But it will include 500 watermarks on every inch of it :joy:

5 Likes

Yeah. This has taught me alot like alway put a watermark om my art :joy:

1 Like

Yes! I did! Sorry I forgot to mention that lol

Awwwwww… Assholes I swear… If they are not good at art, then practice? Instead why do you copy paste someone’s artwork? … Not you, I am talkin bout the idiots who stole ur work! And personally I LOOOOVVVEEE seeing your art work, it’s simply amazinnnggg, it’s kinda sad, that u ain’t continuing, but oh well!

2 Likes