Share your art / drawings

Thank you :heart: I’ll get over it eventually, I’m a big girl but this has certainly made me more cautious so I probably won’t share as much in the future :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

It’s so beautiful :cry::heart: how do you keep high quality for the art? Do you use your fingers or a pen?

2 Likes

Sadly I use my fingers. Writing with a pen is so hard for me that my hands start to shake. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

HellllOo! I think for better quality, you need to increase the canvas size

1 Like

I though you’re using a pen your art is AMAZING :heart_eyes:!!

1 Like

Thanks! Little by little I improve.

1 Like

English isn’t my first language so i find it hard to explain properly :joy:, but like this when I zoom the quality becomes very bad even when i draw and need to zoom its so annoying, changing the convas size is the solution? What should I make the size then?

2 Likes

Ik, lol that used to happen to me a lot. If you change the size to HD or something, with higher pixels, that won’t happen

1 Like

I train every day i hope one day i can draw like you :heart_eyes:

Which one should I select :joy:

1 Like

HD is bettteeerrrr? Eh, yeah it is… I think lol

Sorry just choose HD

1 Like

I’m not an idol. Just keep on training. English isn’t my first language so I have some hard times with following directions. You’ll get through it.

1 Like

Thaaaaaank you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:just solved a massive problem for me

Thanks, I’ll keep training :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Find someone who can encourage you! :slightly_smiling_face:
To keep on drawing. I have @AK16 lol.
(Someone trustful) :relieved:

2 Likes

i tried a new way of shading with the air brush but i think i overdid the lighting :joy:
this was kinda supposed to be an edit with me and someoneee.
constructive criticism please?
i might make this my new pfp :thinking:

also im sorry about people stealing/copying your art @/PerplexedJam (since im editing the post i dont want you to get notified twice) those people need a kick in their asses

18 Likes

This is stunning!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

O gosh! That’s amazing. Thank you soo much!!!

1 Like

That’s absolutely beautiful :heart:

I’m the Queen of overshading so no criticism from me about that :sweat_smile:
Thanks, I’m over it now. Too happy to care at the moment I think aha

3 Likes