Share your Art, edits and drawings 3!

Because of the second version, Share your Edits, Art & Drawings and the very original, Share your art / drawings, I made the third one specific based off of @PerplexedJam. We all mis you.

So here’s the third one!

Plz don’t steal these tags for your own personal use, that’s not what they’re for.

Tags

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Cassandra_Dean @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @StoneCold @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @bad.bish @UltimaW @Jossu @Lovelyy_Iqraa @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Suga_Bear @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @lanafrazer_episode @LanaAugustine @_haruka @yeagerivel @Shuvii @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16 @Neptune @lexlie @Chocolate_Mama @Shuvii @EverythingEpisode @Ayvery @Baby_Blue @Dayaepy @MagixQueenie @Fernanda2 @AtlasFlameAi @Bridi @Captain_vanilla @amyV @bhxddiedashet @epyjayda @xSundayCoffeex @chaerryroses @ratkylie @AnimeOtome @Wingsoffire @Aylxn @irishpotato @PropertyofNae @Problematic_Patrick @Infinitee @CalyPhina @EllasStorys @Killerfrost @Aims1141 @Lunar_Rose @inkkee

Share your masterpieces below!

Something to be addressed:

This thread is not for off topic ness, it has been closed WAY too many times for this reason. If you are going to post on this thread, please only post att (edits, drawings etc.) and if you would like, commenting on a piece. If you literally have to post or repost some of your art just to stay on topic with something that’s not, that’s a problem…
Nothing on this thread should be about anything else than art.
So please, be mindful of what you reply on here or anything else.:slightly_smiling_face:
We don’t want the mods to close this for good, let’s keep it alive until it really has to end.:heartpulse:

94 Likes

Did this in art class last year and idk if I posted it but since I wanna be the first one to post art here on this since it’s new and I dont have any current art, HEREEE Reeeeeeee :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

YASSS ME BE FIRST :tongue::eyes::woman_artist:

35 Likes

Birthday edit for @Sophbee!! Happy belated birthday!!

Been procrastinating on this edit…

I use procreate, an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil

Do not steal, trace or redistribute

Do not use unless you are @Cassandra_Dean or @Sophbee

53 Likes

Look at male me! :joy: I’m so addicted to making these

24 Likes

okay, you forgot me bc i didn’t get a notification :expressionless:

im mad at you

8 Likes

Can I use these details in a story?

7 Likes

Heck yeah! :joy:

5 Likes

Yay! Thanks for the Tag. And thanks for making it again @Turtle_Cat

7 Likes

Scared to even finish that empty one…

72 Likes

Random

Aye someone comment on this post their details, who ever does first, I’ll make them an edit :eyes:

17 Likes

the sun flower one oml :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

christopher and i? :relieved::sleepy:

you’re talented and i need your skills. :joy:

6 Likes

What happened to Cole? :joy:

7 Likes

shhhh :shushing_face:

6 Likes

Okay, It was a trade.

Im sorry if that sounds rude but I said if someone kept on complementing me I’ll say okay.

6 Likes

16 Likes

Ohhh yasss, PM ME :smirk:

4 Likes

I dont have any drawings. Just have backgrounds n banners

4 Likes

not been here in ages wthhhh

4 Likes

Yeah!! We missed you! I was on your profile earlier today and it said last post was March 21 or something… I was like WTFFFFF Toxiccccccc.

3 Likes