Share your Art, edits and drawings 3!

What brush did you use to texture the skin like that? I’ve been trying to find a brush for skin in Autodesk Sketchbook but I can’t seem to find one that textures well. :persevere:

3 Likes

Another fan art :woozy_face:

13 Likes

i love how u do hair its awesome and looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

Neither have I :persevere:
I actually use one of those canvas textures , I don’t know how to explain. It basically adds more texture to your art, so it makes it more… better? I don’t know. But autodesk doesn’t really have that many good brushes. They’re okay, but not the best. I hope this isn’t off topic, sorry if it is.

3 Likes

*Cough *Cough
So I drew this mouth like a month ago, and then, I was mega proud of it. But now, I’m thinking it’s time I move on to another style. But first I’d like to get you talented people’s opinion. So… should I change it?

omg%20i%20drew%20a%20mouth%20njhdfjk

• Yes, change it!
  • No, don’t change it, it looks perfectly fine!

0 voters

6 Likes

just something I did for a friend’s contest :heart: Go check it out and be sure to enter!

18 Likes

WTH you’re so talented

3 Likes

Not…thank you though :heart:

3 Likes

Ohhh, look at those cupcakes on her. Nice drawing.

2 Likes

Yes, dare I say she’s thicc. :relieved: And thank you :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

Here are mine how is it :blush::heart_eyes:?

7 Likes

Dang it’s been a while since I’ve shown my weird face on here with some art :upside_down_face:

Oh well here I am :woozy_face:

1/3 of a request for someone…two more characters to go :rofl::rofl: I’ll obviously have to scale her down more once the other two are done

Time: 2-3 hours so far, hard to determine considering I use both Ibis and Photoshop to edit/draw.

16 Likes

Resized Image and Original on IG.

Additional Information

I believe I’m in an artblock because it took me so long to finish this and I’m still not happy.
Cover idea for a story with concept art of the protagonist.

hippity hoppity, you are my next victim @Problematic_Patrick in my male art property. This didn’t make sense, but oh well :sweat_smile:

My last digital drawing for the forums.

32 Likes

YaaaaYYY :star_struck::star_struck:

Also OMLLLL that is gorgeous IM— :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob:

1 Like

Wow you gotten so much better!
Love her hair and her eyes. :sob::heart:

1 Like

Finish another fan art :joy:
Guess who :see_no_evil:

24 Likes

:upside_down_face::heart: