Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings 4!

This is the fourth SYA. All the same rules that were established in the previous threads still apply here on this thread.

Previous Threads
Share your art / drawings
Share your Edits, Art & Drawings (sya 2)
Share your Art, edits and drawings 3!
Do not use these tags! These tags belong to @Turtle_Cat. I have recieved special permission. Please ASK @Turtle_Cat if you would like permission BUT she does have the right to decline. Thank you.

Tags

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Turtle_Cat @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @lanafrazer_episode @LanaAugustine @_haruka @Luio @Shuka @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16 @Neptune @keiji @Chocolate_Mama @Shuka @RMM.Writes @Ayvery @Baby_Blue @Dayaepy @Fernanda2 @AtlasFlameAi @Bridi @Captain_vanilla @amyV @xetic @epyjayda @xSundayCoffeex @chaerryroses @eilyk @AnimeOtome @Wingsoffire @Aylxn @irishpotato @PropertyofNae @Problematic_Patrick @Infinitee @CalyPhina @EllasStorys @Killerfrost @Aims1141 @Lunar_Rose @inkkee

Share your masterpieces below! Please do not start drama. Otherwise, this thread will likely automatically close for periods of times and you won’t be able to share your art. Also, no negativity. Only positive, uplifting words. Only give feedback on art if the person specifically states in their post that they would like feedback. Some people may be really proud of their work and may not be looking for feedback, but are only looking to showcase their work

if you weren’t tagged… uhhh… blame turtle! these are her tags…

81 Likes

Yellow is the new purple

I made a promise to my forum BFF to use her as a model on my first Procreate piece. @Cassandra_Dean, ily bb.

Program: Procreate w IPad + Apple Pencil
Time: 4 hours 53 mins.

Punk gurl.

77 Likes

oh shoot this was fast damn

4 Likes

OMG IM----this is so bootiful :sleepy:

3 Likes

WHATT-
Bye
Who-
What-
Whenwherebgenejwjs
That’s so good-

4 Likes

omggg

3 Likes

OMG QUEEN TURTLE IS ALREADY DOING SO GOOD ON PROCREATe :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Problematic_Patrick @xetic @Shuka @keiji thank youuuuuu

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: Man I wish I had Procreate…

3 Likes

I feel an obligation to share this masterpiece of photomashing together on every sya thread from now on :clap: tell me its not a masterpiece i daree youuu
it took the eternity of 20 minutes to make

54 Likes

Watch in like 3 months there’s 37 likes.:joy:

4 Likes

Ty!

3 Likes

Beautiful.

3 Likes

oml XD

3 Likes

Yw!

3 Likes

:clap: thank :clap: you :clap:

3 Likes

:clap: You :clap: welcome :clap:

3 Likes

@Problematic_Patrick, can you put the link to this thread on the last reply of the last SYA thread since you’re the last reply?

4 Likes

that’s…that’s… ducking amazing :sob::sob:

5 Likes

yep hold on

1 Like