Share Your Character Creation Woes

Do you often find that you can’t match a character on Episode to the image you have in your head?

All the time. I have a lot of stories I’ve written before (most of them are unfinished though) and I have so many story ideas but can’t bring them to life on Episode since the way I imagined them is so different from the styles that Episode has. I’ll most likely save them for a different platform later in the future…however, the Episode styles are cool and it’s nice how they work hard on them : )

What do you think Episode could do to improve the quality of their character customization on the writers’ portal?

When it comes to customization, I’m too lazy to even create characters to customize (I just add their names into the script and use the randomizer to make them.) What Episode could do to improve the quality of their character customization is add all the features in a CC template into Writer’s Portal as well as allow us to save our own CC templates. Also, it would be so nice if NONE finally become an option that one could select in a story ^^

What is the next update for characters you really want to see?

The next update I want to see are new hairstyles from Episode that haven’t been released yet but were Featured in Love Life. I also want to see this update happen: FEATURE: Separate Section for Facial Hair

Thank you for reading :black_heart:

3 Likes