Share your Culture!

This is just a place to share a bit about your culture. Whether that is ethnicity wise, race-wise, religion-wise, whatever wise! Share some of your cultures! This will help others to learn more about other people and how to represent certain cultures correctly. You can share things people might not know about your culture, you can share misconceptions, you can share parts you are proud of, you can share parts you are not so proud of, whatever you want to say about your culture, feel free! Be respectful. Ask questions. Start discussions (not arguments). Have fun and be proud!

3 Likes

Hahaha ok.
I’m from Philippines!

I love my culture in 15’s 19’s etc and also our Festival!

When in the 19’s or 18’s the clothes for female is like this:

Male:

Our National hero:

He’s name is Jose Potacio P. Rizal or as known as Jose Rizal/Pe pe
Our first president in Philippines:

His name is Emilio Aguinaldo
We have tons of flags:

Our first National Hero:

He’s name is Lapu Lapu.
This is Magellan,Lapu Lapu’s enemy in the 15’s

We have some crazy festivals here in Philippines.One of my most favorite is the “Baliw-Baliw Festival” (Crazy-Crazy Festival) It means that all the boys will wear girls clothes and dance in public :joy::joy::joy:

That’s for now…lol I don’t wanna be super proud about my country hahaha thank u for making this thread​:blush: PM me if u want to hear our culture XD​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Man I want a festival like that! What does the festival represent?

2 Likes

Idk…:joy::joy::joy: They say it’s for fun only lol

2 Likes

I wish we had fun festivals like that!

2 Likes

Lol! U can search on google! “Baliw-baliw Festival in Philippines” that will work I think…:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ik! Come to Philippines sometimes hahaha

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

1 Like

Here’s one a boy wearing a bathing suit​:joy::joy::joy:

Summary

1 Like

Iconic :joy:

2 Likes

His butt is showing up😂

1 Like

Sure is

1 Like

Im jamiacan (twerk queens!) and African American, and my husband is straight up German. Theres some good food in this house if any of you visit Wisconsin. You are welcome here :smile:

2 Likes

Well I do love food… :smirk:

1 Like

Hello guyz I am from India and India is Hella diverse… if we have 29 states so we have 29 types of different cultures… Languages changes from north moving towards south… You can find every kinda weather in India simultaneously. India is a lit country. But we have loads of corruption … And crime rates are high.(though our present govt is tryan to eradicate it). I am from North side of India …(Delhi)… The center of India and capital of our country…

1 Like

Wow India! It’s really cool how you have different languages in different parts. Sucks about the crime thing though.

1 Like

Yay it does…

1 Like

Even we have 3 languages in one state…

1 Like

Wow! That’s insane! I can’t even imagine! How do you keep up?

1 Like

In my state we only use Hindi… Punjabi… I am a Hindi speaker. .

2 Likes