SHARE: Your Diverse Characters!

Share all of your diverse characters!!! Religion, race, sexuality, whatever! Share diversity!!!

most of them appear next chapter

Here are a few of mine:

Ember

This is Ember, she is a Native American Indian. She is the female love interest in my story and is a lesbian. She enjoys sports, singing, spending times with friends and family, and reading. She is snarky, fierce, loyal, kind, caring, considerate, and nurturing. Next Episode she appears!

Carlee/Karly/Karli

This is Carlee/Karly/Karli (I haven’t chosen the spelling yet she comes out next chapter) she is African American. She is artsy, loves drawing, playful, and generally a happy person.

Courtney

This is Courtney, she is the MC’s best friend. She is Indian mixed with African American (South Asian Indian) her dad is African American and her Mum is Indian. She is sensitive, positive, kind, devoted, and bisexual.

Davonte

Davonte is Indian, his parents are immigrants. He is very respectful, mentally strong, and believes in equality for all people. He believes in treating women with absolute respect and courtesy and that every man (no matter how rich or poor, how light or how dark) should be treated as a friend. He is very devoted to his family. He is a close friend of the other MC (not one you play as, but very important main character). Coming in the next episode.

Ryan

This is Ryan. He is African American and Bi. He is childish, innocent, sweet and docile. However, mess with someone he loves and he will take vengeance! He is yet another character coming up in the next Episode.

5 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Diverse is Your Story Cast? Post here and help people find what they want!