Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

art-release

This is a bit late I guess and you probably won’t want to follow because my art is nothing like yours but @wings_episodeart is my insta :wink:

Just finished this adorable art scene. Getting in some more animal practice.

Still cute today!

Current wip

Don’t steal, trace or redistribute

I’m actually really proud because this is 1000000000% freehanded

Looks good so far

This is amazing, very talented.

Amazing work, I love all of it.

This is cute.

Thanks.

I love your style, it is amazing, your are very talented.

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

An update on my 10 hours realistic art work,

Summary

I am on 2 out of 10 hours now, it’s really going fast in my idea. I guess the skin is almost done, so I might not need the full 10 hours I planned, since 3.5 of them were for the skin and I probably only need 30 more minutes… I know it looks kinda weird without lining or anything, but in the end I don’t want to have a single line visible… And of course the nails will be added!!

IMG_20190206_125643_289

Don’t worry, jam.I know I don’t have sketchbook but I have the ability to learn from tutorials of different softwares and apps.I usually watch tutorials on youtube, in which the person isn’t using ibis at all so whenever you get free, I’d be really pleased if you could teach me in PM. :grin:

She looks so pretty. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!! <3
Means a lot coming from you, I adore your work :slight_smile:

Okay, I am already starting on the last details, and according to ibis I only worked on it for 3 hours and 10 minutes :open_mouth: But it’s really realistic at this point, so I am adding more things to make it more drawing like… And I have to fix the hair a little on the right side since it looks like it’s just stopping there :sweat_smile:

I looks good so far,

Thank you!