Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

art-release

amazing omg

Thank you!

And thank you, too @Lauren.H!

Finished my entry!
Outline%20Contest

Superrrrr cuteeeeeee!

I just wanted to say that dang practice really does help! I started getting into digital art towards the end of last year around oct. and WOW just look at the difference of my drawings from then and now.

Oct. 2018

Feb. 2019

LOL i’m actually proud of myself even though I know there is so many WAAAAY better & talented artists but you guys inspire me to keep going :sob:

Still the same old horror

Kinda proud but still not… ya’ know? No? Just me? That’s ok.

WOWOWOWWWWW!!!
No words!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That means like a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot coming from you! You’re too nice, we all have eyes maybe, maybe not; not judging if you don’t we can see I’m trash at this. Especially since y’all here are like damn queens and should be protected at all costs.

You really did improve! And I can definitely agree that other artists inspire others, but your work is also beautiful just like there’s! :purple_heart:

That’s amazing! Idk y you call it a horror when it’s absolutely beautiful!

I’m part of the anti clout clout club so I can’t be saying I’m good at anything. Bless you if you understood that reference. And thank you! It means a lot! :yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::cactus:

Girl, if your art is trash, then so is mine because our level of skills are so close!:grin: just like everyone else.

OK give me a sec. Imma prove you wrong on this one.

Ahh looks good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

aww thank you so much! :sob: :heart:

Your beauty

VS

My stuff

There’s no comparison you’re better!

You shouldn’t compare yourself to others :relieved: i actually learned that discourages yourself even more but both of y’all are amazing in your own styles :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes:

Why the flippin flapjacks would you even… sigh.Someone please flag me for this off topic reply.

1. Stop comparing. Like Les said, it gets you no where.
  2. We all have different styles!
  3. I like how you make your edits so unique! They are so beautiful and exotic like something not many people would see. :grin::grin:

Now stop comparing before I knock some sense into you.

Okayyyyyyyy, Imma just silently rant in my head you are seriously one of the nicest, kindest, bestest I don’t think that’s a word but whatever., people I’ve ever met. I hope one day to be like you but with a bitter twist. That makes complete sense :cactus::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::cactus:

I have been really discourage with art :confused: i couldn’t do an edit without starting over.
Multiple times over and over

Well here’s what I’m doing now
Watermark credit to @marissa.epy on Instagram!
Don’t Steal, Edit, Nor Trace or whatever.