Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Oh yeah! Love

1 Like

yepp

1 Like

Yeah sure

Guys, I really need a honest opinion about this outline.

Iā€™m thinking of hosting a OC but idk about making outlines, Yes there are some mistakes (The hand, some lines) And Iā€™ll fix those mistakes. But I need some feedback still.

Made in Procreate

9 Likes

Beautiful magixxxxx!!

1 Like

Thank you :blue_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Love it! Some quick tips that Iā€™ve picked up on :blue_heart::blue_heart:

• Add some eyelashes on the bottom, I think they really help. I tend to use less eyelashes on the top to make it look neater, but itā€™s up to you! :blue_heart:
  • Prehaps increase the size of the arm in the air so itā€™s matches the length of the other one - also maybe emphasise the elbow cause itā€™s a little difficult to see.

But, I love this outline! Canā€™t believe you did it in Procreate, I hate using it for episode art as Iā€™m useless at episode in it. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Mhm agreeee, but i canā€™t draw any eyelashes on procreate so that may a bit hardā€¦

1 Like

Hmmm true, thereā€™s no force fade which was the deciding factor for me not use Procreate :blue_heart:

1 Like

Andd one thing I just noticed, the hair looks so badā€¦

1 Like

It doesnā€™t!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yeahh smar for me, force fade on ibis is wonderful.

1 Like

Yep, though Procreate is amazing for realistic art :heart_eyes:

I think having the Apple Pencil helps as I decrease the pressure to make it look like force fade? :thinking:

1 Like

It does,

But anyway Iā€™m making another outline somewhere tomorrow. So weā€™ll see how that goes

1 Like

Send me it, canā€™t wait to see it :blush::heart:

1 Like

Maybe sometime, when i donā€™t forget. Now Iā€™m off to bed. (11PM)

1 Like

Night :blue_heart: itā€™s 9 here

1 Like

Did some fan art to one of my favorite movies, first time in a while Iā€™m kindaā€¦ proud

25 Likes

Omg yesssssssss!
What movie is it???:heart_eyes:

1 Like