Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

oh right, you use procreate.

How did you outline in procreate?? :clap: well done you!

EDIT: A lot of people find it difficult to outline neatly in procreate but you managed to hit it off!

1 Like

It’s hard as hell, but I mostly use ibis for outlines, but I decided to give it a try.

1 Like

Ah right - it’s good nonetheless!

1 Like

Says the one who has amazingg art :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

oh shush <3 Thank you! xx

1 Like

<33333

2 Likes
UPDATE

I have erased the hair.

Original for reference:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Constructive Criticism:

• Shade the car more.

• Make sure the proportions of the body make sense (e.g: it doesn’t look like he’s happy with the positioning of his neck and face heh)

Don’t use the airbrush.

Bye!

2 Likes

Thank you for the tips :slight_smile: I didn’t use airbrush I use diped soft pen and then I use the gaussian blur after. I don’t like the airbruch I can’t ever use it right.

1 Like

Ah, well the gaussian blur is very similar to the airbrush. Don’t use that blur either. Use a more authentic pen like Dip Pen Hard or Pen Fade. Blurring it makes it looks unappealing (the shading)

2 Likes

Okay thank you so much, I will deffently try that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

<3

1 Like

Hmmm I suppose it’s more about a person’s taste. I would say Gaussian blur and airbrush is “Soft Shading” but Dip Pen Hard is more “Hard Shading”. It’s up to the person what they prefer, I did soft shading for months until recently. None is better than the other, just different styles. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

tried drawing with a mouse and uhm…stg I really tried, I’m honestly sorry XD i liked what i was gonna do so im most likely gonna draw it with my tablet :woman_shrugging:

uhm

idek what happened :joy:

11 Likes

drawing with a mouse is a pain in the ass.

I hate it. Even more than drawing with a finger lol

1 Like

i really just did that for fun right? cause like i dont have my laptop at the moment and im using something that refuses to connect with my tablet so i was like hmm lets see how hard it is to draw with a mouse…moral of the story…im glad i splurged on my wacom baby

1 Like

:joy: igy loll

1 Like

If this is what you do when you are bored then I wanna se you bored more often :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I will try​:joy::see_no_evil: