Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Hmmm, I agree with most of this. I never use the airbrush completely as it does look bland and awful.

The airbrush I do is for small shadows and details to enhance the drawing without blending it all in again. I suppose it’s personal preference after all. :blue_heart:

When it comes to cartoonish art like episode, I totally agree that the airbrush looks odd but when it comes to realism, I use it in small amounts just to add a tiny bit of depth. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yes, that’s it. If you use it properly then it could look gorgeous. Beginners tend to think it’s a good way to shade - which isn’t true. It’s all down on how you actually use it to be honest. xx

1 Like

Thank you! I have been the “beginner” who used it badly :persevere: so I learnt through experience :joy::joy::clap:

1 Like

8 Likes

All the edits on the thread are looking gorgeous!
So much talent!!! :heart_eyes::crown:

Shame to see people hating on the Airbush tool though, I use it for the majority of my skin shading. :woman_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Hmmmm… I think people have a specific way on doing their edits. Either way looks good to me.:grin:

3 Likes

same, I use the airbrush :sweat_smile::sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I love my airbrush tool and some use it well, some don’t. Just a matter of how to the artist uses it :woman_shrugging::blue_heart:

5 Likes

Me too :sweat_smile: I’m trying to practice with it but it’s good for shading too

2 Likes

IMG_19022019_161941_(500_x_500_pixel)
Recents :sweat:

13 Likes

YAS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYY!

1 Like

Hahaha thank you :smile::revolving_hearts:

again, had to check three times to make sure you were replying to me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol.:joy:

1 Like

Sighs in discontent…

I hate this so much.

Story is Intoxication Of You :heart:

NO STEALING OR TRACING!!

21 Likes

This looks beautiful!

1 Like

How could you hate it?
My art looks like trashhhh compared to all of yours, which definitely shouts something…

that you’re talented af, and literally every piece of art you post is phenomenal

no, but seriously
if I had your talent I’d be chuffed :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:
embrace it, you’re one out of many artists who are really advanced and lucky

2 Likes

Thank you :blush::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you, I don’t think your art is trash at all. :persevere::persevere:

I’m having this art block atm, and my confidence in my art has gone. :unamused::blue_heart:

1 Like

12 Likes

I hope you’re joking

because if you think for a minute that your art isn’t good, then girl… you’re gonna have to really wake up

but I think @fcukforcookies said that if you don’t like your art piece then simply don’t post it

(I’m not 100% sure if @fcukforcookies said that so don’t sue me)

but I just want you to know - your art is incredible

literally though, I wish I had your talent :sneezing_face::flushed:

2 Likes