Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Frikin…

You are slow if you hate that.

Geez.:woman_facepalming:t5::woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Preview of my next piece as a winner of my old OC for @Toxic.Dreams.That probably made no sense.

Next person to fill out my Google Form (in my profile bio) gets a free edit! Not sure when it will be… but I swear to Merlin I’ll get it in sometime!

And yes you can fill it out again if you already did.

18 Likes

:heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

my imaginary husband looks like a snacc :sob::sneezing_face:

thank you for blessing my eyes

1 Like

also, this edit reminds me of nighty.epy’s shading :hushed:

(take it as a compliment :sweat_smile::cowboy_hat_face:)

1 Like

I actually stalk a lot of people on Instagram (including her) and try to use some of their shading techniques, and that’s how this turned out.

Sounds super creepy but I’m not dangerous, promise!

3 Likes

I’m still searching :joy::joy:

1 Like

i have no idea of which technique to use

help
me
Please

choice 1

choice 2

choice 3

find another technique

@MagixQueenie’s outline I’m practicing on <3

• Choice 1
  • Choice 2
  • Choice 3

0 voters

5 Likes

Oml, same. I still haven’t found my style yet.

1 Like

That is AMAZING!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just tried a new style I hope it’s not bad plss give me feedback
(New style ahead

)
I don’t know how to create a arrow! :joy::joy:

6 Likes

That seems good but there are some areas you can improved, for example the lineart. It’s a bit messy and do you have the stabilizer up? I heard it helps. Also what app do you use? And for the shine, maybe use a lighter shade of the hair instead of pure white. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

line stabilizers are your friends :kissing_heart: they’re sure my friends

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks for helping

1 Like

Yeah, dunno if I said it, but sounds like meh.

And @MagixQueenie don’t be a dumbass, your art is great. Art block can happen to anyone, and I personally want to hit my head against the wall sometimes, cause nothing is right n everything seems fugly. Sometimes you just need a bit of a rest.

4 Likes

oh right :joy:

1 Like

(Hair still in progress)
I was finishing up this drawing today when a friend of mine saw me and asked what I was doing. Told him I was drawing. He didn’t believe that I actually drew it. He thought I saved a pic from google. I’ll take that as a compliment I guess :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Btw, can anyone who uses IbisPaintX help me out? How do you get smooth clear lines? Whenever I try, the lines are always pixelated. :heart:Thx :blush:

1 Like

What canvas size do you use? I usually use 2048x2048 and it’s not pixelated.

1 Like