:joy:no problem girl

1 Like

Your pfp tho

1 Like

SHOOKETH :cowboy_hat_face:hehe

1 Like

:joy:lol

1 Like

I know some of y’all are tired of seeing this outline but I just wanted to color it in and yes my hair has improved :sunglasses::joy::revolving_hearts:

17 Likes

You’ve improved so much from the last drawing you did :slight_smile: Lovely drawing!

2 Likes

1 Like

WhAt. My eyes can’t even— too much talent :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

This is what i did. it isn’t much because i just started editing so this is all i have so far.

12 Likes

I really dislike drawing braids. I can’t shade it properly and it turns out really bad.

25 Likes

Cute~

1 Like

Naw it looks great!! :two_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is so cute, omg!? Keep werking it girl <3

2 Likes

HOLYYY SH–, IM SO BLOWN AWAY :exploding_head: frosty you’ve seriously improved a lot, like a lot. great job hunn, and no you didn’t mess up my details. thank you !! :heartpulse:

i know this isn’t meant for me to use but can i keep it ? it’s just too beautiful :pleading_face:

1 Like

So I want to share my first edit too, just to get feedback because there’s soooo many talented artists here! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I know I have lots to improve on so don’t be afraid to give constructive criticism.

P.S. The astrology star sign on the face was inspired by someone in this thread, unfortunately I have no idea what her name was.

DO NOT STEAL MY WORK!

21 Likes

Ooh that looks amazing!! :two_hearts::clap:

1 Like

ThAnK yOu- sis :cowboy_hat_face: