Share your Edits, Art & Drawings

Hopefully they don’t…

My art!? You wouldn’t call it art if you could see what I was drawing right now, it looks a mess :joy: You are the only person that deserves a shout out, you’re highly underrated :flushed:

2 Likes

i love this custom pose, @keiji! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you for using the pose :two_hearts:

1 Like

it’s not that good, but thank you, queen! :tired_face::two_hearts::fire:

love you lots :heart::heart:

1 Like

Nah queen it really is beautiful :heart::cowboy_hat_face:

Love you too :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Really? :sob: I wouldn’t say I was underrated at all, but you seriously are :woman_shrugging::blue_heart:

1 Like

It’s literally March, why did I make this?

36 Likes

that looks so cute!

1 Like

Thank you <3

1 Like

This happens to me too! And I feel really bad asking people to do that. Plus, I’d be asking a ton of people at this rate. I was fine also when it was only like one or two times every like two weeks but I’ve been tagged in so many things these past few days.

5 Likes

when was that posted/made?

4 Likes

That may be true, but the hair and the other lines look a bit too similar to be just a pose reference.

And I’m sorry @PerplexedJam… I don’t know why this always seem to happen to you :pensive:

13 Likes

I get tagged 24/7 and I hate it because my stylus broke and i cant do contests :persevere:

3 Likes

I just don’t like it because I’m not interested in really joining any contests and let me tell you, I get even more uninterested when I’m tagged all the time. :persevere:

1 Like

Oooffff yeahh

2 Likes

Oml, what did I start?:persevere:

Omg, if everyone is tired of being tagged from the list I made, please pm me bc I can understand how hard it can be.:sleepy:

8 Likes

I am really bored so :sweat_smile::heart_eyes: here is something I made with my finger since it’s all I basically can do without a stylus :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

*Sees

*cringes

2 Likes

:expressionless: pm me meanie!

2 Likes

November 2018

6 Likes